V4 Cell Phone numbers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

Reaction score
I found the cell phone number to the Turtle teacher -the one who arrives usually at the teen stage, gives you three presents, one has 3 Int. Skill Points in it, the other two poop -it is pretty cool!

Number: (press these buttons carefully)

[SIZE=14pt]A C C B C A A B[/SIZE]

Your character needs to be an adult to do this and needs to have the cell phone in its Item Inventory. :unsure: Hope it works!

-Cotton

PS, I entered more than 20 numbers to get the correct code for the guy, but I saw him more than once during my tries, so please don't accuse me!

*rubs sore fingers* :)

binary: just a little note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button

EDIT: Cotton wishes to give credit to Pinefir for finding the code.

[SIZE=14pt]The list of Cell Phone numbers we've found so far[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=14pt]AABA CCBB = Parent *[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]CCAC BCBA = Grandparent *[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]AACC CABA = Preschool Teacher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ACCB CAAB = Turtle Teacher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]CBBC BABB = Flower Teacher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BBAC CAAB = Canvas Teacher[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BABC AAAB = Tama King[/SIZE]

* Notes:

(1) Your tama character must be on generation 2 or above in order for the parent phone number to work.

(2) Your tama character must be on generation 3 or above in order for the grandparent phone number to work.

How to use the Cell Phone

(1) you have to do this on a V4.

(2) you have to have a cell phone. If you don't already have the cell phone, read this topic and get the cell phone: V4 Codes, All 5 Shop Codes for V4

(3) your character must be an adult (or older).

(4) find the cell phone in your items list and select it. The cell phone will appear on the screen next to your Tamagotchi character with three circles in a row above it. These circles correspond to the A (left), B (middle) and C (right) buttons on your Tamagotchi.

(5) Enter the cell phone number by pressing the A, B, or C buttons in the order shown for the cell phone number you want to dial. After the last digit has been entered, the call will go through, and you will see the person you are dialing appear on your screen. She (or he) will then have a brief conversation with your Tamagotchi character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Let me try that too.

(My V4 character is adult, first generation. He didn't have Mr.Turtle as a teacher when he was in school.)

It works!

To prevent spammy replies, this topic is closed. If any other universal cell phone numbers are found, please post them in "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" or send a PM to a Guide so that they may be added to this topic. Thanks!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back