my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

could tama

Reaction score
when i pause my tamagotchi at night in the middile in the day he ages by 1 i find that relly stuped :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
um can you put that alittle more clearly?

i`m not trying to be mean. :lol:

:) kutchipatchi_tama :D

um can you put that alittle more clearly?
I think could_tama means something like this happens: "I checked the age this morning and it was 4 years old. Now it's afternoon, and when I check the age it's 5 years old."

I think could_tama means something like this happens: "I checked the age this morning and it was 4 years old. Now it's afternoon, and when I check the age it's 5 years old."
He paused it between it ageing up

Well to me it makes a lot of sense. Pausing your tamagotchi stops there growth and aging process. Like if you pause your tamagotchi overnight it may evolve at a different time. Sometimes your tamagotchi ages at a different time. Of course, they age by 1. Don't you, me, and everybody else age by 1.

P.S. In dog year's that's 7! ;)

:lol: Locky458

If you want it to age, but don't want to pause it, change the time to bight so it sleeps. :wacko: :) :) :ph34r: :furawatchi:

no no you dont get it. its not soupoused to age when you pause it at night and its weired that it did :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back