READ THIS IF YOU ARE BORED OR INTER-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
well i am bored so i am going to tell you a story. last year a 4th grader set the boys bathroom on fire puposely! the police went into every classroom to investigate and interviewed a girl in my class!!!!! he got sespendid for 8 weeks. you believe me?? well you should because it is true but giv eme a reply or pm to tell me if you do or do not. adela1996

That's wierd but I believe u. Last yr another school rung up our school and said they had put a bomb in our school! We were evacuated and a small (two policemen) bomb squad inspected the rooms and luckily was just a hoax. I think I know why the other school did it... it was just b4 sport and my cricket team were gonna win!!!!!!!

BOO! OTHER SCHOOL! Don't worry 'bout me. Just goin' a bit crazy

I believe you. At my school this girl broke the locks to the bath room a spray-painted swear words on the doors and on the walls. And the girls bathroom was closed for three days because thay had to re-paint it. And one time somebody spread poo on the floor.

I believe you. At my school this girl broke the locks to the bath room a spray-painted swear words on the doors and on the walls. And the girls bathroom was closed for three days because thay had to re-paint it. And one time somebody spread poo on the floor.
Ew. That's just gross.

A few months ago, one of the toilets overflowed, and the toilet had poo inside. Lots of it. So really dirty water (and poo) was spread all over the floor. It was really disgusting. I didn't go to the school washroom for 2 months because of that incident.

Once, a guy from another school threatened to set our school on fire since he got in a fight with some of the students from our school. All the students were evacuated, and everyone was really freaked out. Apparently, it was just a threat, but it would've been fun to see our school get set on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back