Evolution... Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaplooy

Reaction score
:) Sum1 please help me with my tama (plooy)

he was born on 29th of june and i was wondering when he mite evole into a teenager

if any one has any answers plz plz plz plz help me

also how many times must i check his toilet thing nd make him poo in da duck be4 he is toilet trained?

:) thanks for reading of u did and also...

whoooooooooooooooooo tamas rock butt

nd also i ave a yellow nd red tama wot colour u all got?

i think its age 2/3 wen it becoems a tenager..

i have a red n yellow tama aswell :)

i was gona get a pink 1 but i thot, wat if its a boy? it mite look a bit gay and i thot i need a universal colour so i thot, how bout the yellow and red 1

yellow and red are thebest colours :lol:

but the green/clover one im gettin looks pretty nice

I have 2 tams a blue and white one, age 8 and I think its Mametchi and is called Ping (girl).

My other one is plain black and is age 7, its a Kuchipatchi and is called Puff (girl) and very over weight!

You might want to change your spelling when the Connections come out. We already have proof that they will be different than the Connexion and the Plus. SO they might be significantly different to where to know what you were talking about, you'd need to specify. Not a biggie yet I suppose.

No problem.....and now, as Vince had posted earlier, the Australian version is called Tamagotchi 2. How original? Lol.

anyone that wants to have a pink tamagotchi color go ahead...if you get a boy you can always just restart it to get a girl....if your tamagotchi is blue and you have a girl just restsart it if you think it looks stupid...

anyone that wants to have a pink tamagotchi color go ahead...if you get a boy you can always just restart it to get a girl....if your tamagotchi is blue and you have a girl just restsart it if you think it looks stupid...
??? sorry that made little sense to me.

TEENS DONT COME AT ANY AGE IT MATTERS HOW WELL U TAKE CARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S TEENS TURN INTO ADULTS AT AGE 3 OR 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back