Sign in to follow this  
Manwhobringsmilk

Bad mood

Um...my Tamagotchi is in a bad mood how do I get him out of it?He has no Happy bars but I can't play with him he doesn't wanna play...So what should I do?

they loose wait and as they get older the will get heavier but will not go under a certain wait and to make sure they dont they wont play any games

do they hafta be in their child form to connect?

I think they have to be a teen or older, yeah

Um...my Tamagotchi is in a bad mood how do I get him out of it?He has no Happy bars but I can't play with him he doesn't wanna play...So what should I do?

Also...like what aublet_the_snail said, you should praise it the next time your Tama is in a bad mood. (I'm assuming you just started or forgot about him for a long time? No happiness is either a new Tama baby or severe neglect.)

If you see it with its back towards you, and it's kind of scowling and has a black cloud above it (I think it's a cloud, I can't remember what it looks like) you should Praise it using the icon in the bottom left corner. It'll give you a training point, I think. :lol:

You're supposed to praise it when that happens.

yeah, you've gotta praise it :lol: feeding it too many snacks will give it tooth-ache!!

"your supposed to praise it when that happens" quote by aubletthesnail

thats not nessicarily true.that happens sometimes but a lot of times when it has no happy hearts it means he wants a snack or two. ^_^

Either you need to feed it,or praise it,it works for me. ^_^

Same here! 1. Praise it

2. feed it A snack

3. play games until all happy hearts are filled