New V4 - H's Log! :-)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollyrocks123

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] Hi there! I'm Holly & I have finally got my hands on a V4! Well, I actually got it on Saturday the 13th of Jan. I'm now on Gen 2 and I have a young Mimitchi called Suzie. If you watch TORCHWOOD, you might have guessed that i'm going through the charecters. Anyway - g2g to tamagotchi town! See you soon![/SIZE]

Holly -x :D

P.S: Emma & Emily - your my best pals!!!

:furawatchi: ADULT!!!

Yesterday, my V4 turned into this: :eek:

Also, I got flowers from da king!!!

I don't like fortune cookies - they're annoying!!

When I get a job, i'll tell you.

For now, look after your tamagotchis!

Holly -x :mametchi:

;) New Job!!!

Hey there! My Tama, Suzie, finally got a job!

After being rejected twice - (Because of not many points,) I finally got a job at a fair-ground! COOL!!!

See you l8er, dudes!

H-cat -xxx

[SIZE=14pt] :nazotchi: Hey there, me again.[/SIZE]

My tama is 7 today and I keep on missing the match-maker! :-( :pochitchi: :nyatchi: :angry: HELP!!!

Anyway; I went into Arundle after school today with my mum, and I bought a new battery for my V2. I now have one of those round children called Newg, which is Gwen out of TORCHWOOD but backwards. The funny thing is, when I connected it with my V4, it came out differently on my friends list...

See you soon,

Holly -xx

My V2 is now awake and running!!!

I had the whale on my V2 and :eek: on my V4. On Gen 3 now but waiting for the match-maker to come. Sorry I hav'nt written in ages - bin busy. If any-one wants to chat to me, add my addy ; [email protected]

See you later!

-Holly-x

MY V4's dead!---

I'm now all the way back at the start. 'Sappy' is a teenager, and she looks like this: :huh: She's cute!

Write later when I have decent news.

-Holly-xx

;)

Hey - Me again:

-My V2's 7 or 8 by now and the flippin' match maker hasn't come! I called it Eizus, 'cause it's Suzie backwards out of TORCHWOOD! -(I now have the book of it!) Poor old Sappy got ill today, too.

PHEW!

-H. -xx :(

H Here! ---

Hi, sorry I havn't written for a long time. How's Life? Anyway; Nafja, - (wierd name, I know!), left the other night, leaving poor little Abbie in her box on her own. The next day, she grew into a Harutchi. Oh no! Right in front of me, my version 2 has died! It was fine a moment ago! :-(

Ok, it's...

It's a girl! Hmm. I'll call it Bob! Hahaha!

*AHEM!* Anyway. Abbie is now an Obotchi, and she's really cute, too!

Better be off, but wish me luck with my V2 - I hate it when they die!

H - xx <_<

Latest posts

Back