job?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoo

Reaction score
=\ when it was lunch time yesterday or wednesday, my tama got [!] mail. I checked it and it was at the bank. i didn't know what to do so i just watched it. Then it left.

I got the mail at 4th period. i pressed B and there were 3 things on my screen. OOX, then it moved. i pressed B again OOO.

so i thought i got my job at that moment. but i still have teenager games.. :[

and when i press work, it goes AWAY, and doesn't come home with money. :/ something wronG?

no,all you haded to do is press the middle button and you ended up at the bank right?

so see if the tama-manegers exept you,if you dont your tama will run to another job if all dont exept you,

sorry you have to wait another day unil they sent u another (!) letter.

hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :ichigotchi: ;) :lol: :) :D :ichigotchi: :ph34r: :wub: :D :gozarutchi: B)

i have 3 v4rs and 2 v3 and a v2 and one v1 (my v1 is soooooooooooo weird!!) :ichigotchi: :p ;)

I got accepted though too and I got a pot so I thought woohoo I've got a job. Then I go to play a new game and there is no new game, why isn't there a new game? I've got 3 v1s, 2 v2s, 2 v3s, and 1 v4 but I can't get my head around not getting a new game on the v4 :ichigotchi:

when you press work you must press a or b it will show your tama going somewere then it will begin a game read the instrction to see how to play once in a while it will show you standing in front of were you work and a tama will pay you! but only once in a while! hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi:

so THATS how you go to work!

how many times can you go to work each day?

my tamagotchi is 5 now and she seems to be getting rejected from every job interview she gets. i lost my v4 instructions so i'm not sure how to tell for sure but she gets the [!] in the mail, goes to different places like the bank and cries then comes back. how do you know when they get a job? she won't go to work either. what's wrong with her? also how many times do my two tamagotchis have to interact before they become partners? or will it not work until the male is an adult? because it is taking forever.

i wish i new. i cant find my instructions. if anyone would post, id appreciate it. the v4 instruction manual i mean... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back