My Tama turned 99th Generation and..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutieyk

Reaction score
Well my tama waz 3rd Genaration. It was a mametchi and it just turned and then it froze later on it froze again so i reset it and download but then it had like a = and then a blob a boy and i set the time to 11.59pm so the mother would leave and then the baby woke up at 12 without the mother so i u know fed it and i looked at the meters and it waz 99th generation and all the writing was funny and the time!!!

HELP PLZ

Hmmmm, thats strange! Maybe ur tama accidentely reset andbecame some 1 elses tama! That happend to my friends tama once, she had a baby boy called 'Num' or sumfin and accidenteley reset it and it turned out as a baby girl called love! And the time was messed up just like you explained in the post abuve! That probaly what happend!

The same thing happened to me! I just connected to my friend next I droped my Tamagotchi and it turned into a strange character! It looked like a Mametchi with flowers in it's hair! It's name's Tara. :)

...Interesting. This sort of thing has never happened to me, but now you're tamagotchi is on its 99th generation! Wow! :) :)

~Mayumi

Its probably just another glitch.

Has your tama been exposed to direct sunlight..or the cold?

Sounds like something got screwed up when you dropped it.

And the mametchi with flowers in it's hair is a furawatchi.

My advice is to keep it that way! I mean its on 99th gen. and thats OLD!!!!!!!!

Sounds like something got screwed up when you dropped it.
And the mametchi with flowers in it's hair is a furawatchi.
Hey wait a minute! :)

My tamagotchi has never been debugged! :D

How could that happen! :)

Hmmmm, thats strange! Maybe ur tama accidentely reset andbecame some 1 elses tama! That happend to my friends tama once, she had a baby boy called 'Num' or sumfin and accidenteley reset it and it turned out as a baby girl called love! And the time was messed up just like you explained in the post abuve! That probaly what happend!
My tama is a girl named Love! :rolleyes: But now Love has a baby. It's a boy.

That is defantly a giltch.

Can you see if the generations go higher than 99? Thanks!

Well mine is a v1 conexion so i can't debug it sooo....

ITs WEIRD HELP ME!!

not exactly i liked it how it waz and now its all wacko all da time

I had that happen once with my green with matrix once. It had the same name and everything and I hadn't connected with anyone. I reset it because I didn't want it to be 99 gen when I hadn't done it myself. Tama worked fine after that.

it might of been like a debug exept more rare and on connexion it might of hit a cercait or something thats why your tama is so wierd and rare try to keep it on that 99th gen you might get more rare charictors exept you proberly won't get to choose

contact me when its a adult and teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back