What is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
Kay. As none of you know, I now have a version 4. I am having a bit of trouble with something. Actually, not trouble.. I need to know what this is.

On the status, third page thingy.. A picture of a pencil, star and flower. Are these skill points? How do you get them?

Are any of them bad? Yea well the whole works of info please. :puroperatchi:

Another thing, I am confuzed with the mail. I got 600 points from the king, why did he give me them?

I'd just like to know all about the mail stuff, Im kinda confuzed. Im not good at reading instructions, and they dont make sense. :nazotchi:

Haha, well thanks. And if you reply, I thank you even more.

its just points from games that you play and they help you when you later want a job :puroperatchi:

If you are lucky the king gives you stuff if you are unlucky a burgular steals your cash. :huh:

Pencil = Intelligence

Star = Arts

Flower = Socialness

These skills determine the job you are going to get. For example, if you were to have a scientist or doctor, you'll need more intelligence. You get these from playing the games on your Tamagotchi. None of these are bad, infact, they will help your tamagotchi when it comes to interviews!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pencil: Intellegence

Star: Style

Flower: Kindness

Yes they are skill points and none of them are bad. You get them from playing games and going to school and work. You need to have at least 50 of a certain skill to get a job so that's why they are important. They determine what job you get because of how many you have it shows how capable you would be doing a certain job.

The mail is like this.

Star: Fortune Cookie. Check out your fortune here. The points bag means how likely you are to receive a visit fromt he king. The heart means how likely you are for your friendship to increase with the next connection to a friend and the man icon mean how likely you are to become sick. Get three money stars and it is more likely for the king to come. Get three heart stars and your friendship may increase with the next connection to a friend. Get three man stars and you are less likely to become sick.

Envelope: Letter. Letters contain either good or bad news. You can receive a heart which makes your Tamagotchi happy, or a snake or a poop that will make all the happy hearts go down. You can receive a visit from the burglar and he will take a random amount of points from you. You can also receive a visit from the king who will either give you a present or points. Fortune Cookies will affect what you receive in the mail.

[!]: Important Information: You will get accepted into Pre-School when a toddler receives this. You will be accepted into Elementary School when a teenager receives this. Job listings will come to an adult who receives this message. You will either get your first job or get this letter a second time as an opportunity to change your job.

:ichigotchi: GotchiGirl96 :gozarutchi:

ok so on the 3 page is skill point you get them by playing games.and i think that the first one is intelegents the next one is arts and the mext one os socal ( i hava no clue how you get socal ) oh and when the king drops by to give you stuff it just random. you get mail like every 30 mins. also if you get a snske or poo in the mail press resset then down load the tama will forget it if you dont he will have no happy hearts it also works for ugalers coming to take point. so right when mail comes grabb a paper clip and be ready to press reset if it is a bad thing

sorry if i spelled words wrong i am not good at typing to much.

hope i helped bye bye

iceskater :( :D :huh: :D :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back