?question?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my tama is 6 years old. i wanted the matchmaker to come so i changed the time, but no matchmaker. why is that? :huh:

I'm not sure they come exactly at that time, give or take a few minutes/seconds I think.

well see, i tried all the times, and i was thinking that mabe its a glitch, and is just not properly showing up. i think i worded that wrong. but what im saying is that, my tama might have a glitch.oh, and also, i see your kinda new, so hello!

Last edited by a moderator:
well see, i tried all the times, and i was thinking that mabe its a glitch, and is just not properly showing up. i think i worded that wrong. but what im saying is that, my tama might have a glitch.oh, and also, i see your kinda new, so hello!
Hello! Thanks! Anyways, try what Jimmythej said.

i did, i even waited 30 seconds after 7:00, what am i doing wrong?

Did you try this a couple times already or is it your first?

a couple, let me try

restart then do it...

I think you can only do this a maximum amount of times, you have to just have to wait naturally now.

Try 10:29, that's when the matchmaker came for me.

omg. i just downloaded my tama when it came back, it was sick starving, not happy, and a old character i used to have! omg, whats going on?

and now its time is differant then it was!i didnt even change it!

is it a glitch? :p :huh: and its wait is lower!

Last edited by a moderator:
nevermind, i just relised something. i can get a love potion and have 2 of mine have babies. 4-get the matchmaker

nevermid agai, the love potion code i have doesnt work.

There was no need for that huge conversation, LOL. It's just that you're Tamagotchi probably wasn't old enough for the matchmaker to come. She comes 3 days after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult. It probably wasn't exactly 3 days yet for you. :ichigotchi:

:gozarutchi: GotchiGirl96 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back