Tam Town Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starbreaker

Reaction score
When I log on to Tamatown, it says places like the king and office will be "coming soon". Is this a glitch?

no, bandia is just not fully completely finished with making it. it will be here shortly

No, they really are coming soon. They're still under Bandai's productions.

No I think they are coming soon, hence "coming soon" I am guessing you mean V4 tamatown by the way...

It's not a glitch. It's just that the website is still under construction and areas like the king's palace, the office, the travel agency and the movie in the theater haven't been created yet. :huh:

:p GotchiGirl96 :D

When I log on to Tamatown, it says places like the king and office will be "coming soon". Is this a glitch?
No why would it be a glitch..... Bandai has not finished thata area yet. They have the idea of making it but their not finishing it.

are they lying to us it says coming soon its kind of a long wait

are they lying to us it says coming soon its kind of a long wait
No, soon is not a long wait, theyre trying their best to make us happy ! :ichigotchi:

i know it's under contruction but it takes forever any idea when it's coming out? :ichigotchi:

The web site designers for the V4 TamaTown are obviously working as fast as they can.

They have given us access to all the areas that they have finished so far - instead of making us all wait and wait until they finished every single area.

Isn't it good that we can at least go visit some of the areas - instead of them making us wait until they have it all finished? I think so.

I think different areas will open up as the designers finish each section. I know it is difficult, but you just have to be patient.

Some access is better than no access at all :)

no it just means the people are still working on thoso parts of the web site ( you hava a v4? )

Ya come on Guys! Give BanDai a break they r working as fast as they can think about it they have to make thousands of prople have. They want to make sure that all the areas r the best they can be! It is not that hard to wait! And the longer we wait the more satisfaction we will have when it all opens!!! ;)

ya know whats cool,v4's have a office in tamatown but v3's don't that's weird :D ;)

I don't understand why everyone's getting so defensive and leaving smart-aleck replies, the person only wanted to know if it was a glitch, it's not like they are being mean about it. Anyway, I also thought it was weird that those parts of the site weren't developed yet, but you can kind of get an idea what they'll be like by visiting the V3 website so hopefully that helps. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back