u.f.o?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheypie987

Reaction score
i just bought a ufo and i cant use it yet because my tamas only a teen but i waz wondering wut does it do?

some 1 plz answer i need help :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on my v3(dunno if its the same on v4) im pretty sure your tam goes in it and takes it places :angry: Erm... i think just one place though.. :angry:

haha

Hope i helped a lil bit:D

Yea, u just fly somewhere in it and sit for a couple seconds and thats all.

casey

I have a UFO.

You choose the UFO and you get an "AWAY" message (like when it goes to SChool).

Press button A and you see the UFO descend over your Tama and it flies off.

It visits a Planet. (I wonder if it is TamaGotchi Planet?!)

It sits and watches the night sky - there's a big Planet with rings around it and stars in the sky. There's what looks like a Mountain on the planet surface in the distance.

I have only used it twice so far and it has been to that planet both times - so I don't think it is like the V2 UFO, visiting different countries around our world.

oh thats wut i thought it waz like..i thought it waz like the v2..so i spend 50000 dollers on nuttin i guess then....lol..

Basically it's what TamaMum said but on mine it's visited 3 different places. The night sky, the time of the dinosaurs, and somewhere else but I forget what it was. There are different places to visit. Oh, and BooBoo1, there is no UFO on the V3. :)

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

thank you. does it give u like souveners or prizes after u viseted the places?..lol

whoa really ?...i thought the sale means everything is have price..shouldnt the ufo be 25000?

If you dont have much points it will be cheaper beacuz i only had 1790 and the price came up as 2400 as well so you dont have to work as hard to get the points you know how it goes in 1 day

:rolleyes:

i wonder if u mean the same

i have the ufo on my v4 and it cost me 25000 on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back