weird habits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dora55214

Reaction score
This is just random but do u have any weird habits??Like not just biting ur nails? i do and its veeery weird.

Every night before i sleep i just HAVE to say goodnight to my dad and he must say it bac and i make sure its the last words we say.And once when i had to stay at my friends house i remembered how he said goodnight and said it to myself at my friends house XD i dont know why i always do it.But i guess its just a habit!

Do u have any habits?

my weird habit is to draw on stuff.

not sure if its so.. eh... 'weird' but i never 'not' draw.

I don't know if it's considered a habit, but at night if I don't have my tv on I can't sleep.

I need some sort of light and sound on to be able to sleep, and I sleep best when it's my tv.

I don't know if it's considered a habit, but at night if I don't have my tv on I can't sleep.I need some sort of light and sound on to be able to sleep, and I sleep best when it's my tv.
i have to have light and sound to sleep too!But my dad usually sleeps after me so there is always sound and light when i get to sleep.

I don't know if it's considered a habit, but at night if I don't have my tv on I can't sleep.I need some sort of light and sound on to be able to sleep, and I sleep best when it's my tv.
ya same 4 me. not sure if it's weird though.

When I sing I have to hear myself otherwise I go crazy... same with when I talk

I like to play with my Bros baby toys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back