School!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
school's starting again tomorrow so I just wanted to post this.

do you like school or not? What subjects do you like? What subjects do you hate?

I like school, but that's mainly because I normally get the nicer teachers. But now that I'm in high school this year, that's probably gonna change. I like art, Physical education (I'm a sport fanatic!) and perhaps Japanese. But let me tell you this, moving from a school that teaches german, to a school that teaches Japanese isn't that easy.

What do you like/hate about school?

OK

My best subject is English

And my worst is Maths

I love going to school because I get to see my friends and hopefully tomorrow i'll see some new faces in my class.

My teahcer is Mr Fedorniak and I have to be good this year because I don't want to get into any trouble... I don't know for sure but i've heard that he can be mean but I don't belive it he's actually really nice to me and my friends.

Yay for grade 6!

skool isnt my fav.

but we need to go there if we want to get somewhere in life.

plus its alot of social time ^^

i HATE language

and social studies is k

Lol I hate school :3

I love band, art, spelling, social studies, and science though <3

Language arts, math, and phys ed are okay.

:]

OK

i like it 4 my friends,

[SIZE=21pt]I HATE MATH![/SIZE]

i have a good teacher to

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate school >.< it bores me and it is tiring....Yet I like school because I get to see my friends :p

I like art and p.e but sadly I don't have p.e anymore :(

Um......and the thing I really hate about school is my math teacher...she is so mean and she doesn't even care about the students...all she does is give us work and then she goes and eats and she expects us to finish all the work with out asking questions or talking to anyone...she is so weird and she is not a morning or afternoon person she is always grumpy .

Bleh, I'm not fond of school. I could live without it. But I guess there is no way of avioding it..... But I am sick alot these days so I miss alot of it. And I like my homeroom teacher which is were I spend alot of my time in homeroom. And I also like to see my friends since all but two go to my school. And they just so happened to be two of my best friends.

school is ok. my best subjects are english (no shocker there) and .... (big shocker here) social studies, which i have NO clue why, but what ever. i am terrible at math! art, orchestra, and vocal music are really boring. life managment was ok. i really only liek school becuase of your friends, and you have somewhere to wear all your clothes, lol

I hate history too, especially Canadian history..

Overall I love school, the drama, friends, recess, learning, being excited about getting on the sports team, getting a good grade, just everything is so exciting to look forward too.

My best subjects are L.A, Geography and Science.

I think I failed my last Geography test though, :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy school. I love math. Everybody in the like whole school HATES french. Not because of the subject, becaused of the teacher. Shes a hoor movie we get 4 times a week. We had to do a stupid presentaion of pizza... IN FRENCH!! AHHH! I don't think im awesome in french because our teacher barely teaches us anything, and yet I still get As in french! Weeeerid.

My teacher is a crack up... he is really funny! We got homework though :unsure: But not much and it was really easy! We had to glue the Australian Flag. It was hard but good. I missed homework.

And I am in a class with every one of my friends! And they were all great.

I missed everything about school... even the work.

Im starting secondary school in 2 days. GOODIE!!!! *not* I gotr everything except a new lunch pack. yay... xD the ONLY thing I like is that you get lockers outside classes. sweet.... no more stealers!!! :unsure: and also a coincidence is that my besties are all in the same class. YAY! xD

~SG~

I don't really like school but I'm REALLY good at it

A+'s and stuff

But I liek te fact I can see my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back