~TamaTown Movies~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeysuckle

Reaction score
Click here!

Go into the movie place, and you will see two new posters on the wall. Called Love and Fear! When do you think they're going to be shown? I can't wait! :) :( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a theory that the places in tamatown that say coming soon (like the theater, travel agency, king, etc..) will be ready in February sometime maybe when the new V4 shell designs come out. .. i can't wait either!! I have a ticket for Canada I want to use. :( :( ^_^

I have a theory that the places in tamatown that say coming soon (like the theater, travel agency, king, etc..) will be ready in February sometime maybe when the new V4 shell designs come out. .. i can't wait either!! I have a ticket for Canada I want to use. :D -_- ;)
:D :angry: :p same i have a ticket to france from king tama :D :p B)

I have a theory that the places in tamatown that say coming soon (like the theater, travel agency, king, etc..) will be ready in February sometime maybe when the new V4 shell designs come out. .. i can't wait either!! I have a ticket for Canada I want to use. :D ;) ;)
the new shel designs came out feb. 20 or befor i saw them on the toys r us web site

Hey the movie "love" is out now! It doesn't have any kissing or hugging or marriage(ESPECIALLY NOT MAKKIOTCHI OR MEMETCHI MARRYING MAMETCHI! SAY THAT AND FIND YOURSELF IN HEAVEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!!!)

Hey the movie "love" is out now! It doesn't have any kissing or hugging or marriage(ESPECIALLY NOT MAKKIOTCHI OR MEMETCHI MARRYING MAMETCHI! SAY THAT AND FIND YOURSELF IN HEAVEN WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!!!)
:) EEEWWWWWWWW MEMETCHI AND MAKIKO HAVE A CRUSH ON MAMETCHI!!! Does Makiko have a crush on mametchi??? :wub: :blink: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back