DO U HAVE THIS PROBLEM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvaytama10

Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM

my friend begged me to use my love potion because she carelessly used hers just to see what would happed, right? her battery was very low and she had to keep blowing on it to make it work. ( i don't know where she got that i dea from)

ok, no biggie, i used it and we connected. our hearts were up full, but HEY! as soon as she returned to her screen, HER TAMAGOTCHI WAS DEAD! she checked the first icon, hunger, health, bla bla. her tamagotchi had gone fROm 6 years to ELEVEN YEARS OLD IN ONE MINUTE! she checked the date and HUH?? the date was set to E70.

another thing is that i was going to check my parents, grandparents and i just couldn't get them! i am on gen. 3 . it kept making this irritating beeping sound.... could you also tell me how to take a poll? please reply....

the matchmaker came just a few minutes ago, by the way!

ps, how do you get a furawatchi??? :(

:eek:

Wow! :eek: Lots a questions . #1-Sorry dont have this prob. If that battery was low you should of not connected. #2-For a poll click the button that has 3 coloured lines at the top of the page. #3-furawatchis off topic and I think you need to debug. :furawatchi:

That really didn't help huh? Sorry this just seems unreal.

Ps. How does blowing help?

No!!! don't debug! debugging is a cheat, not a help. NOT A HELP!!! Odd stuff happens when batteries are low. change batteries and download.

Well if you want the matchmaker to leave imedately push all three buttons at once and she will leave and you will have your parter B) :D ;) and PS sorry it died but if it makes you feel better my friend w/ a V2 was playing w/ hers and then it just died and minee and my sisters tamagotchis ( v3's) died in there sleep while they were on pause and my sisters other tamagotchi (v4) also just died today during breakfast it was like one minute it was there and then the next minute it was dead :p :( :p :

IT WAS PROBABLY A GLITCH.. it happened to me too.. it kept making a beeping noise and my died after that it was completely healthy and it was 4 years old.. and then it changed into 11 years old in like 5 minutes... it was really wierd.. i read up on it it said that it was a glitch and that it somethimes happens if you have a dead battery or a BAD battery.. so mabie it was just that. PM me if you need anymore help

:) ;)

just tell your friend to reset it!! :D :unsure: ^_^ :( :mimitchi: :(

*Removed - no advertising*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back