ahhhhh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcssmwamh

Reaction score
okay so i got the mail [!] and it took me to town....i dk waht happened....i pressed the b button and the buildings raised...after that 3 things were there i pressed b and my tama got mad...then it started walking and got mad again....what happened

There's nothing to worry about! ^o^ you have just experienced your tamagotchi looking for a job! He was mad because they didn't accept him for a job. I'm not sure what the 3 things are, but they tell you if you can get a job or not ^-^.

when the 3 things say: x x x that means you didn't get a job. If it says: o o o that means you got the job! :(

your welcome!

and you will get another [!] letter for another job interview sometime. Sorry, but i'm not sure when though.

I'm not sure, but I always thought that the three people doing interviews held up an x or an o depending on your skill levels. If you had enough skill in one area but not enough in another for that particular job, it would tell you which skill you didnt have enough points in by the x and if you did have enough, you would get an o. There are three things you can be skillfull in, and there are three people doing the interviews. I guess that is where I came up with that idea. I never can remember what the skills are LOL but they look like a pencil, star, flower. Say you have enough points in the star column but not in the pencil or flower one for that job...so the interviewing people would give you an X O X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back