loooooooook!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
!!OKAY AS MOST ALL OF YOU KNOW, I HAD THE CURSE OF GETTING ICHAGOTCHI THEN MASKOTCHI ON ONE OF MY V1,S WELL IT JUST MORPHED INTO A ONIONOTCHI!!!!!!!!!

I had a question though, does that mean im on the right track of getting mimitchi or someone? :furawatchi:

yes! thank you jimmythej! do you know what the most common character you can get from that is?

i think you could be on the way! but i don't know i never had that onion guy before :eek: :furawatchi: but if you get the blue square (i don't know what's it called) your going to get the ninja! cause i have it! :mametchi:

(sorry it took so long) I think it is :eek: pochitchi or kutchipatchi :mimitchi: or :mimitchi: :nazotchi: :furawatchi: tarakotchi

or Hopefully :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, now hes singing! someone said that meanshes healthy, is that true?

awsome!but i have school tomorrow, i want to keep her healthy, should i take her with me. i mean him, his name is jimmy, funny huh?

keep it on pause: press a+b together. That's what I do! If you take it in it may get stolen/trashed by bullies...

I just tried stuffed animal! mametchi jumped up and is now wearing it. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
as far as taking it to school, if you are going to do that make sure you only take it out when you are on a break. otherwise the teacher will probably notice you looking down and ask why. then she might take it away. but if you take it and you're afraid of bullies or someone stealing it, go to the bathroom on these breaks and use it in the stall. sounds gross but no one will know. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back