Dogs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote your favorite Dog!!!

• Beagle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lab

• Yorkie

• Boxer

• Husky

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've made your poll strangely... Its OK, it took me a while to figure out polls too! :( I can see you're new, and welcome to TamaTalk! You got the right forum, but not exactly. This should probably go in (Non)TamaTalk, so I can get a guide to move this! Don't worry about it, but next time, please be careful to look for the right spot to post in! Thanks. I'll go get a guide! :(

* Moved to (Non) TamaTalk *

I didn't vote - because my favorite dog is a Mongrel - you just never know what you're going to get with a Mongrel pup :)

Edit: I have tidied up the poll options too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote Beagle. I love beagles! And I like Golden Retrievers, Dalmation and Corgies.

I said BOXER because of their cute underbight!!!

I have a Boston Terrier so I can relate to a Boxer!!! :D :D

i am not much of a dog person, and i dont like those tiny dogs which i consider the ends and odds of selective breeding.

i do like dogs although i am not much of a dog person, and i like wolves and such, so i guess i cant vote!

I like all dogs. My favorites are labs, golden retrievers, newfoundlands (absolute favorite!) and St. Bernards.

well my favorite dog is pomeranian!!!!! they r sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav dogs are border collies because that is the breed of my dog, Molly. I used to have a german shepard back in 2004 or 5, but he had to get put down because he was really old (15 yrs), blind and deaf. It was really sad when he was put down.

Sorry. Every time a topic comes up like this about an animal that I have owned and died, I blab on for a few seconds about what we are actually talking about, then I drift away and start writing a long story...

I LOVE portuguese water dogs!!! my dog looks nothing like one but he is adoreable! i could squeeze him till he pops :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back