i used love posion and i don't have babies but i

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
i used the love posion and we are a couple but we keep connecting and we still don't have babies!!! what is soposed to happen??? :(

Im not to sure, 4 i dont have any experaence, but just keep connecting them so they can become GOOD friends. Also get honey (a.k.a: love potion) by the shope codes.(if you have a v4 i can give you them) Give one the honey before you connect and the'll fall in love and might have babies. They also have to be adults, and opisite genders, one boy and one girl.

i already did use the love posion and they ar etogether but they still do not have any babies. when i connect them on present they watch something, kiss, and then they give a present. on visit they play a game. plz help!!!!! :huh:

Well, mabey they need more time. Who old are they?

well the girl is 1 and the boy is 3 AND YES THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS!!!! I MADE SURE THEY WERE!!!!!! sory. i am getting impatiant.

[SIZE=12pt]You have to wait 2-4 days when your Tama is an Adult to have them mate.[/SIZE]

::ITACHI::

Thank you! I was thinking maby they have to be 6. That is when the macthmaker came.

do you mean that you can marrie on the day u turned into a adult and then 2-4 days later you can mate?

They both have to be at least 7 then if they both have full love hearts they should have babies!

keep connecting!when you connect,go to presents!also,it has to be at least one day after using love potion!

ME and my friend connected 15 times when she sleeped over at my house.in the morning we conneted again and it had babbies.The lights will be out and fire works will starts going off.

iv heard they both have to be at least 5. so even if one is 5 and the other is say 7 itll still work. u should have just searched all the other topics about matchmaker and honey coz they have heaps of info. they all say five....

i have the same problem. mine is 4 and my brothers is 2 so i have a long time to wait :mimitchi: plus i pause it during the night so the parents dont tell me off...which is probly y im still first gen! :mimitchi:

no they dont! its just that both of them have to have the love potion then connect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back