Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]MY TAMAGOTCHI IS A FURAWATCHI, BUT IT'S NEVER BEEN DEBUGGED!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:) :) :D

[SIZE=14pt]This happened when I was connecting with my friend, then I dropped my tamagotchi, and then I saw a Furawatchi named Tara in my tamagotchi! :D (Before it turned into a Furawatchi it buzzed for a few moments. :D )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]How could this happen! :D [/SIZE]

Help me!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down! :rolleyes: This has happened before, although I'm not sure what the cause is. There was probably another kid with a Furawatchi named Tara out there. My theory (highly unscientific) is that Tara was being abused by her owner and ran away to find a new home. <_< I'm a cheeseball!

[SIZE=21pt]IT'S A MILLION TIMES WORSE NOW! IT HAD A BABY! BUT IT'S NOT A BABYTCHI! IT'S SOMTHING ELSE!!!!![/SIZE]

:rolleyes: <_< :unsure:

HELP!!! :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]IT'S A MILLION TIMES WORSE NOW! IT HAD A BABY! BUT IT'S NOT A BABYTCHI! IT'S SOMTHING ELSE!!!!![/SIZE] :rolleyes: <_< :unsure:

HELP!!! :angry:
calm down does the baby look like a star

Well, that actually sounds really neat-O.

I can't imagine how it happened though. Maybe you're just really lucky :rolleyes:

calm down does the baby look like a star
[SIZE=14pt]No, it's not a star. It looks more like a Petit-Teretchi. :huh: Isn't that weird? :p [/SIZE]

Hmm, yes. Don't want to be mean, but have you invented this or is it for real... I mean, as far as I know it isn't a V1 character debug.

Well, if it IS a V2 then I will Shut Up because I don't know what those debug characters are. Hope I wasn't harsh. ;)

[SIZE=14pt]No, it's not a star. It looks more like a Petit-Teretchi. :rolleyes: Isn't that weird? :( [/SIZE]
What's that?

hmmmmm weird.....do u have a camera or scanner so we can see it?

was ur tama named tara b4? what was ur tama b4 it turned into whatever it was?

Hey,u gotta keep it cool.Even though it isn't a debug.Definitely not.Mayb it got busted,2 say the fact.But I'm sure u'll soon get over with it.

She is not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I saw it when I went over to her house the other day!!!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah, why are you saying that you connected to a friend? :huh:

You connected with my Osutchi! And found out it does not connect and dropped my Osutchi and your Connection V1 on the ground and, then you thought they broken until an hour later mine was working normaly again and yours turned into a furawatchi. ;)

One more thing, I think they transferded data when they hit the ground, my Osutchi had a black babitchi instead of a Petit-Teretchi I was supposed to get this generation!!!!!

:p :( :angry: :ph34r:

She is not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I saw it when I went over to her house the other day!!!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah, why are you saying that you connected to a friend? :huh:

You connected with my Osutchi! And found out it does not connect and dropped my Osutchi and your Connection V1 on the ground and, then you thought they broken until an hour later mine was working normaly again and yours turned into a furawatchi. :D

One more thing, I think they transferded data when they hit the ground, my Osutchi had a black babitchi instead of a Petit-Teretchi I was supposed to get this generation!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:
[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, that I streched the truth a little. :( [/SIZE]

But, Marth I think you may be on to something about my tamagotchi and yours... :D

Calm down!  :angry:   This has happened before, although I'm not sure what the cause is. There was probably another kid with a Furawatchi named Tara out there. My theory (highly unscientific) is that Tara was being abused by her owner and ran away to find a new home.  :angry: I'm a cheeseball!
thats a cute idea lol :D

[SIZE=21pt]Ack! Tamagotchi Connection V1 turned into this![/SIZE]

Could someone tell me what it is?

WOW i dont no what it is but thats the coolest thing i've seen on v1 connection

Hmmmmmmmm.......????????? I think it's a secret character and it's actually pretty cute.! It's very unusual for v1 don't you think you have a v2 or somrthin?

:huh: :eek: :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Wow that is cute! How did you take care of your tama? I want to get that character! :huh: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back