hilarious

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar

Reaction score
My two connection v1's are currently itchigotchis (boy and girl), but when they were marutchis and I had them play together, sometimes they'd give each other gag presents, and the other would get all upset. One of the presents was poop I know, but what is the other? It's like a head on a string coming out of a box. Whatever it is, they don't like it. It's so funny though, do they do this when you have them play together too much? It hasn't happened in their itchigotchi stages yet, and their compatibilities for each other are both 4 faces (no hearts, yet) ..

It was just somthing that made me laugh out loud, seeing the tama open the box to find poop and get all mad while the other takes off, hehe :rolleyes:

lol.

Nope. Its just a random animation that they do. What you do when you connect is completely random.

Hi Skylar,

It's just a Jack-in-the-box. I think that it scares the tamagotchis. Cute, though.

California51

Hi Skylar,
It's just a Jack-in-the-box. I think that it scares the tamagotchis. Cute, though.

California51
I call it a "Jerk" in the box.

My two connection v1's are currently itchigotchis (boy and girl), but when they were marutchis and I had them play together, sometimes they'd give each other gag presents, and the other would get all upset. One of the presents was poop I know, but what is the other? It's like a head on a string coming out of a box. Whatever it is, they don't like it. It's so funny though, do they do this when you have them play together too much? It hasn't happened in their itchigotchi stages yet, and their compatibilities for each other are both 4 faces (no hearts, yet) ..
It was just somthing that made me laugh out loud, seeing the tama open the box to find poop and get all mad while the other takes off, hehe <_<
That happens, did you know that if you let one go CONNECT first, and the Other STAND BY they get presents, but it goes back and forth I'll give a link to the original post about this. :rolleyes:

its a jack in the box. if there not babies then they will get mad if it is given to them. :rolleyes:
You mean a baby accepts that my mother's doesn't do that (It's a Plus)?

can anyone hlep me i neeed to noe wat type of tamagotci there are in the version 2 tama since there r new creatures i would really want to noe wat they look like and thier names !!!! :D :rolleyes: :(

can anyone hlep me i neeed to noe wat type of tamagotci there are in the version 2 tama since there r new creatures i would really want to noe wat they look like and thier names !!!! :D :rolleyes: :(
Here you go!

Well,that's a litte surprise 4 a little tama.It's a jack-in-the-box that's already winded up and ready 2 pop up into ur tama's nose.It kinda gets them mad cuz it's like a prank lol ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back