Potty Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope....it just has ur tama go to the potty automatically without pooping on the floor :rolleyes:

I don't think so. I think it just so that your Tama will use the bathroom automaticlly.

It didn't when i did it but I might be wrong! try it yourself!! <_<

There's no such thing as 'potty trained' .. it's a myth .. the only good thing it does is that it makes your tama happy, that's all ..

no, you can potty train... before ur tama does go potty s/he has wavy stink lines...you click the toilet icon when you see this and ur tama will go on the toilet.... i don't know how many times but you have to do this a lot before your tama will learn to go to the toilet by him/herself so you should keep a log or something.....

potty training should go into the FAQ...... :D

Does it?

i THOUGHT IT JUST MADE IT TAKE LONGER TO POO SO YOU HAD MORE CHANCES OF GETTING IT.

e.g. Usually poos with waves for 5 seconds. It is potty trained once so now it has stinkwaves for 10 secs...

no...Iv'e pottied train like one of my previous tamagotchis....though it was frusturating because i would stare at her for hours and then the minute i was not looking she would decided to "go" and poop.... <_< lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back