King donations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatagama

Reaction score
Okay, I donated 5000 points to the king but I couldn't get the password down in time. Is it possible to get the password back up or am I doomed to live a life of wonder???????? Please reply!

I'm really sorry but I don't actually know, one thing I do know is that if you donate 20,000 you will become the kings friend. So you could maybe do that? I'm really sorry that I don't know, I will try and work it out for you tonight.

Best Wishes,

Raspberry ^_^

That happened to me too and I'm sorry to say that it doesn't.Also when I donated another 5000 it didn't give me another password!? So then after a few days I donated another 5000 and got the password in time.It gave me a cape-the weird thing is my other tamagotchi got a ring on it's first visit to the king! Weird isn't it?

sry to tell u but it is NOT possible 2 recreate that pw

u have 2 completely restart ur tama or do without the souv.

Thanks for everyones help!!! I will have to donate more points. :blink: If you find out anymore please let me know! Thanks to you all! It really helped!

um does that mean if i donate 20000 dollers ill be the kings friend?..wait wut do u mean by that,....will he come and viste or something like that??

there is no answer to that one, once you donate the exact ammt. of the maximum pts. supposed to be given to the king, you can't donate anymore.

5000 for example. ;)

there is no answer to that one, once you donate the exact ammt. of the maximum pts. supposed to be given to the king, you can't donate anymore.
5000 for example. sad.gif
EDIT!!

keep on donating one point and probably he will give you the password, but (if not you have to read above)

What is your tamagotchi username? If someone else has the same version and name they can give you the password! (mine is robin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back