HILARIOUS MUSIC VIDEO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right... whoever Smosh is if they stabbed pickachu I am very disappionted... You'd think they would know better than to stab something.

Anyway Toys have feelings too just because they can't eat or speak or move doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

Well I see them as having feelings. No offence I didn't really like the video. Sorry

Right... whoever Smosh is if they stabbed pickachu I am very disappionted... You'd think they would know better than to stab something.Anyway Toys have feelings too just because they can't eat or speak or move doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

Well I see them as having feelings. No offence I didn't really like the video. Sorry
I M IN UR INTERWEBS, RUININ' UR IDEARS WIT' TEH POSTS.

Right... whoever Smosh is if they stabbed pickachu I am very disappionted... You'd think they would know better than to stab something.Anyway Toys have feelings too just because they can't eat or speak or move doesn't mean they don't have feelings.

aaaaahhhhhhhhh poor pikachu ash will kill whoever smosh is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if he touches any wobbuffet ILL kill him!!! lol

i dont look at vids if people have bad stuff in it. i really dont. i think if smosh did hurt pikachu pokemon fans would sue. and if he did hurt pikachu i think this inst very nice at all.

yes i dont really wanna view it. if its about pokemon and its horrible im not viewing it at all. i dont think these topics shoood be made if theyve got horrid stuff in it. XC

PS. aahhh that horrid freaky tuned advert came on again that car one where the music is duh duh duuh duuh duh duh duuh duuh ect. i h8 it XC XC *covers ears*

yes i dont really wanna view it. if its about pokemon and its horrible im not viewing it at all. i dont think these topics shoood be made if theyve got horrid stuff in it. XC
You do not have to view the video if you don't like it. :) If you click on it and see sometihng you don't like, close teh window and ignore it. People have different opinions of what is funny or not.

i dont look at vids if people have bad stuff in it. i really dont. i think if smosh did hurt pikachu pokemon fans would sue. and if he did hurt pikachu i think this inst very nice at all.
I don't think they would win the case if they sued :( Pokemon aren't real creatures (thoguh alot of people love pokemon, and thats great! :blink: ), and in the video it was simply a stuffed animal. What can they be sued for? Stabbing a plush toy? I don't think so.

You'd think they would know better than to stab something.
Thats true. They shouldn't stab stuff, even if it's just a toy. What if they try it on a person? What if people see theming 'stabbing' the pikachu and think it's ok for them to do it too? Exactly.

Personally, the video was ok. :kuribotchi: It was pretty funny.

*Tgd*

I didn't find that funny at all. Thankfully they didn't actually stab the pikachu I don't think. However they did hit it with a baseball bat and a belt which is a bit crule. I could almost feel it suffer. You may think that's weird but come on you gotta agree no toy deserves that!

Check this out!Sooooooo funny :) :) !
It was great.

The guy in the Green shirt is hooooot! <3

How are they emo?

Everyone was saying that in the comments

*WARNING* DO not read the comments! Never seen so much profanity in my LIFE!

I don't know if anyone noticed but, I looked down at the comments and JUST like it said:

1:40-1:45 : In the background it shows the guy in the blue, no pants or boxers, legs spread, and a hat cover his 'thing'.

3:07 : Shows a REALLY quick flash of guy in green in only his boxers.

KC7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back