matchmaker wont come a v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Must be a glitch... Sorry, I guess you just have to wait or find a mate yourself.

[SIZE=12pt]The Matchmaker comes when your Tama has been an Adult for 72 hours.[/SIZE]

If you have been pausing your tama, that basically pauses the time for the matchmaker to come.

She will then come and visit you at the following times:

10:30 AM

3:00 PM

7:00 PM

You can set the time to one minute before these times if you cant wait for the matchmaker to come.

Example: 10:29 AM

If you Haven't been pausing your V4 it must have been a glitch with the V4 itself.

Try to reset it, or download it to see if that works.

Good luck! :)

::ITACHI::

There appears to be a slight glitch with the V4 matchmaker.

On the V1,V2 and V3 she would appear and stay on screen for about 10 minutes.

With the V4 it is only ........10 seconds :pochitchi: (surely a programming error!)

This means she probably IS coming- but you are missing her.

Have you heard the attention beep- and then looked at your tama and nothing was wrong?

If so it was probably her.

watch this video- I timed her- 10 seconds and she's gone.

Matchmaker V4

So as Itachi says-= set the clock back to those times and 'catch her!'.

I was panicing when my tama was 8 and i did't have the matchmaker but it did come , sometimes it won't come if it does't find a suitable partner for you.

i don't really know but the only thing i suggest is to wait and see what happens

my tama is doin the same thing she will be 10 tonight and the matchmaker stil hasn't come, i do pause mine every now and then but not that long!!!! it is making me go insane!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back