V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudilike

Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Here's a chart I made to help you to recognise which jobs you have been offered on the V4, and which skill point area they are associated with.

jobscreens-by-spudilike.gif

[SIZE=10pt]CLICK HERE to see the jobs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A few Job FAQ's which might help[/SIZE]

1. How do I get a job?

You will be offered a job in the important mail [!] soon after you have graduated from school as an adult- this usually occurs 24 hours after becoming an adult. If you didn't enroll in school- so never had a graduation, you will be offered a job within a few hours of turning into an adult.

2. How do I select a job?

When the [!] letter arrives for the job, and you have selected it from the mailbox, you will 'jump' up off the screen and an away sign will show up. Press 'B' and you will be taken to one of the job locations shown on the chart. Use the 'A' button and you will see 5 different jobs being offered to you. These will be a random selection from the 15- and not necessarily one's you are qualified for.

When you see a job you want use the 'B' button to select it. You will then be given an interview by a panel of 3 judges. If you get three 'O's you will be accepted. One or more 'X's and you will be offered another job to try.

3. Why did I get rejected?

You will be most qualified for a job you have most skill points in. So if you have a character who has most points in intelligence, you should try for an intelligence job. Trying for a job with the least skill points will usually mean rejection.

If you are rejected for a job you are qualified in check to make sure your character is not too overweight. If you can get the tama to a 'healthy weight' under 60lb, you have a better chance of being accepted.

4.How Do I go to work?

To go to work and play the associated 'mini game' you need to use the 'WORK' option on the connection menu. (the 5th icon on the top row). Select 'WORK' and when the away screen shows up- you press 'B' and you will be taken to the mini game.

5.Do I get paid for my job?

Yes. The first time you go to 'WORK' (via the connection icon) each day (starting the day after you first get the job), the mailman will bring a bag of points which are your wages. You will also gain skill points in the relevant area associated with the job.

6. Can I change jobs once I got one?

Yes. You will usually be offered another job when your tama has had a baby or when you have had the same job for a couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I had accepted a job as a kindergarten teacher without knowing what I was accepting. Bandai should really attach charts like these to tamatown.

I have a question: does anyone know how how to raise art points? My friend wants her tamagotchi to be a fashion designer.

To raise the arts/fashion points you need to play 'DANCE' and choose the arts teacher Ms.Flower as a teen.

i got to change jobs when i had 400 style!

Thanks! Itll ocme in handy next time! I wish I'd have seen this earlier, I chose Mr. Canvas for a teacher thinking that Rock Star would need flowers. :D

one thing..................the last time and the time b4 that i didnt get pick my job.i was a teacher twice ...is it a glitch :blink: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :nazotchi: :D

well it seems 2 change which kind of skill-points u get by playing (the same) games

some times my tama wont play so i cant earn points? why wont she play a game? :)

some times my tama wont play so i cant earn points? why wont she play a game? :lol:
Mine doesn't want to play once I've reached the lowest amount of weight it can have. If you feed it a snack, it's weight goes up and then it will play again.

:lol: It's in the instruction, isn't it? My little Mappy just got a baby! Yipee! By the way, the baby is a girl. It sort of looks like an upside down strawberry, doesn't it? :mimitchi:

I've pinned this topic as I think it will be really useful to new V4 owners.

However, if you have a general question about the V4 please don't forget to ask it in the Help for New Tama Owners forum :angry:

i never know when I get a job because i'm always at school, probably missing it.

B) :lol: :eek: ;) :p :p I was wondering how to change age.. And how i can find out what kind of tama it is? I Have always been wondering if there is cheats to get new items!

LALALALLALALALALALALA :D :D B) :lol: :D ;) :p :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back