Read this story I wrote!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteagotchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
in the birds, in the trees, in YOUR socks XD
Chapter one:

One day in the forest, Toothy was busy collecting logs with his part-dog beaver friend Leyden for his dam. “Hey Toothy, this log looks like President Lincoln!” Leyden said. “The river isn’t going to wait any longer for a dam”, Toothy replied. “I don’t care”, Leyden said chewing on some of the log she ripped off. “What’s up” said Terrance the squirrel as he walked in the door. “Oh, yeah, I brought Culu and Tulip with me.” ( Tulip is a pink rabbit that is obsessed with pillows. Culu is a blue beaver with brown glasses and is very smart. “Hey you need some help?” Culu said bearing his teeth. Then a purple dinosaur crashed through the roof. “Where’s the money?” he asked Toothy. “Terrance I thought you told Barney that I moved to Alaska!” said Toothy. “Hmm…he tried to hug me” said Terrance. “Hey Barney, want a hug?” Leyden said opening up the window all the way and standing by it. Just the, Barney’s annoying baby senses kicked in. “I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family…” he sang charging towards Leyden. Please Mommy, make it stop!” Terrance screamed, covering his ears. “Leyden, don’t do it!” Then Barney got mad and said, “Give me my money! You’re as annoying as a gnat!” “He’s going to squish me as flat as a pancake!” Toothy screamed. “Hmm, remind me again why a purple dinosaur, as big as a bus, is asking you where’s the money?” Tulip said. “Well, I kind of lost it to him at poker and gave him an IOU.” Toothy said. “Well, food for thought, he’s going to kill you!” Tulip said. “I want my money!” Barney screamed punching a hole through the wall. “Wow, pretty good punch from a geeky dinosaur” Terrance whispered to Leyden. “He’s a total nutcase, as crazy as a loon” she whispered back. Toothy picked up a mop. “C’mon Tubby, let’s go” he said. “ ROOOOAAAARRRR!” Barney screamed. Toothy knocked him upside the face with a mop. “You gave me an owie and for that you must die!” Barney said. “Wait, I know what Barney fears most. Elmo!” Tulip said pulling out Elmo-In-A-Can. The can of Elmo opened up and Elmo jumped out….

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I like the part about when Toothy lost to Barney in a poker game. How did you come up with something like that???

You have a GREAT imagination!!!!! That was some good piece of writing! I love the part with the "annoying baby senses" that's just hilarious!!!!! :)

LOL, Funny. You are good at Comedy stories, my fav part was when toothy lost the poker game to barney XD, the rest of the story was good too

Part two:

The wiggles O__o

"What is that?!?" Barney said as Elmo jumped out. "HOW DARE YOU!!!!111" Elmo screamed. "You give us retarted baby characters a bad name!!!" He yelled at Barney. "Like we don't have a bad name enough." Barney said with a sigh. " You should be asha-" Elmo began but was cut off to hear a crash in the roof. Everyone walked into the living room and saw guys that looked to be in their thirties in different colored teeshirts. " Fruit salad, yummy yummy.." They sang. "Oh no it's..it's..." Barney said. " The wiggles!!!!!!!!" Toothy said. "......Quick truce to finish them?" Elmo said. "Yea works for me." Barney agreed. *kachick kachick* went Elmo's flamethrower as he started it up as Barney pulled out a bat. " F-fruit salad...y-yummy yummy?" said the red wiggle. FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH! BAM BAM BAM BAM!!! and the wiggles were knocked out of the window. "Now back to where we were..." Elmo said. "Ah..yes my retarted little nemises.." said Barney. They both raised there arm's and....STARTED A SLAPPY FIGHT!!!!!111oneoneoneomg. "Nooo you big fat meanie!" Elmo screamed. " Waaah!!!!! You hurt me owie hurt bad!!!" Barney said. "Wait.. how come Barney was all gangster and now he's fighting Elmo like a sissy?" "The shows their in prevent fighting, so when they fight eachother they can only slap eachother like sissys." Culu explained.

You have gone WAY too far with the 2nd chapter! The wiggles are international super stars and great roll models for young kids. You've got to consider the fact that there might be young children that may hear this story, they would be terrified! Barney vs Elmo was alright, but killing the wiggles? I do not know how you would have the guts to write that!

That was...[SIZE=14pt]hlarious![/SIZE] I love both chapters I need you to make more or else! No really it was too funny. :furawatchi: :D I hope the rest of the chapters are funny.

:( woot!*Falls over in chair giggling* *wipes tear from eye* You have to get somebody to publish that and mak it into a book!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :)

Oh my gosh.. that was hilarious! I loved the part when Elmo said, "You gave me an owie and for that you must die!" I also liked the poker part. So classic. :D

I am literally on the floor right now- my keyboard is wireless. That story is classic. You have to publish it. :(

~Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back