Have you gotted Robbed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you got robbed on your v4

• Never been robbed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only once

• twice

• Too many times

• Not Sure

• What Are you talking about?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androtchi69

Reaction score
Just wanted to know. I have been robbed about 7 times.

;) B) :) :huh: :( :(

I hate the robber. he stole so many times he probaly is rich now!

I got robbed twice so far. My tamagotchi just turned to an adult on its 1st generation, so I have a lot more robbings to come. :(

:huh: I have yet to be robbed, but the king sure like me. Now after saying this, I will be robbed of everything. The tamagotchi will vanish.

He's probly been on mine 22 times in 2 weeks!It's because I have so many points!He just came about 5 mins ago and he took about -800 points now I have like 4480gp

awww, that stinks! I don't have a v4, I'm getting one when the better designs come out, at least the designs I preffer, they are really sute! :D :p :D

In a day or 2 my tama will turn into an adult and I still haven't been robbed ;) I sure hope my luck streak lasts :angry:

I have only been robbed once, and of 50 points, which isn't so bad. BUt the King likes me, too. He keeps giving me bags of points. I'm not saying that's bad, but I hope I don't get robbed again......

Alimania

I've been robbed once (earlier today), and the robber stole 100gp! :D He made my little Jitsu sad. Well, at least the King seems to liek my tamagotchi; though I haven't gotten any points from him yet. :) I've only gotten a plant and a pencil. Oh well! Thats better than nothing :p

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back