ummm... winking mizutamatchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you leave your tamagotchi lying alone not for long, it'll start moving around the screen. It can start winking at you also. If you have empty meters, it'll start being worried at the bottom middle of your screen :furawatchi: .

//TamaPATCHI

that happens on all versions, any age. It means your tama needs a time-out. Its sorta like its giggleing to try to hide something. its normal. :furawatchi:

I've not had a mizutamatchi on my V4 yet, so I can't be certain, but are you sure it was not just the normal animation for the character?

They move around the screen and sometimes hop up and down and grin, etc. - perhaps the winking is part of mizutamatchi's normal animation?

I have never given any of my tamas a "TIME OUT" for winking at me!! :D

They get a PRAISE if they are crying (little tears springing out of each side of the tama) and if they are in a bad mood (back turned to the screen and a little thunder-cloud puffing above them).

They only get a TIME OUT if they beep for attention, but none of their happy or hungry hearts are totally empty - or if they connect with another tama and give it a bad present.

If you give your tama a TIME OUT when it doesn't need one, all you will do is empty a Happy heart for nothing

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
no, somtimes it winks at you because it left your tamagotchi and gave it an unexpected present to another tama on your friend list. You NEED to give it a "TIME-OUT."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back