New tamagotchi for cell phones

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, pretty cool...

But I doubt we will get those before the regular V2s come out. Plus, what cell phone companies would it work with, and would it cost money (like a monthly service fee) to play? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out...

Wow, pretty cool...
But I doubt we will get those before the regular V2s come out. Plus, what cell phone companies would it work with, and would it cost money (like a monthly service fee) to play? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out...
"Cypress, CA - June 1, 2005 - Bandai America Inc., a subsidiary of the third largest toy company in the world, known for such brands as Power Rangers, Teen Titans and Strawberry Shortcake, has announced the development of one of its most successful toys, Tamagotchi, for mobile phones. Based on QUALCOMM's BREW solution, this mobile version of Tamagotchi is scheduled for release in early summer 2005."

I think it is for the USA see were it says Bandai of America.

:D YAY! US keitai!!!! But it may only be compatible on a limited number of phones, we will have to wait and see!

But at least there may be an American keitai, even if we have to wait a bit. Besides, until then we have v2's and minis to look forward to. Also, I really don't think it would cost money to use it on your phone, because it just sounds like an internal application.

anyway keitais will be out in the us AGES away cos the uk hasnt herd anything about it and we got the v.2 2 MONTHS AGO so yu might be waiting a LONG LONG time

anyway keitais will be out in the us AGES away cos the uk hasnt herd anything about it and we got the v.2 2 MONTHS AGO so yu might be waiting a LONG LONG time
I hope not TOO long...I'm an impatient girl. <_<

But at least there may be an American keitai, even if we have to wait a bit. Besides, until then we have v2's and minis to look forward to. Also, I really don't think it would cost money to use it on your phone, because it just sounds like an internal application.
Humm.. I would asume that it would cost money.

I am thinking that it is like an mobile internet aplecation. And, mobile internet is not free. But, who knows?! I do not think even BanDai knows.

This is all my own guess/theory here... But from the sound of it it is, as others have stated, an application that would run on your cell phone... SO it wouldn't be like a Keitai because you wouldn't buy a physical egg to hold... Instead, you would most likely pay to download it and run on your cell phone (kinda like how you can pay to download and use games/pictures/ringtones on your phone now...

All a guess though... I'll be waiting for more details. :p

:p :p :huh: that would be way c00L....must get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must get!!!!!!muahahaha ( I hope they have this for T-mobile =) ...though when you click on the link for cell phones in that article you get cingular......) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back