Sign in to follow this  
greenestjake

New tamagotchi for cell phones

:P :P :huh: that would be way c00L....must get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must get!!!!!!muahahaha ( I hope they have this for T-mobile =) ...though when you click on the link for cell phones in that article you get cingular......) :P

Uhh, when I said you probably wouldn't have to pay, I meant a monthly bill. ^^;;; Yeah... 0=D

:huh: :) hrmm...its summer now so shouldn't it have had come outalready ? has anyone heard anything else about it? or where it could be bought and stuff? :D :(

strange. :(

actually its not THAT old

i heard of them -and i got 1 myself

they are keitai tamagotchis

they are only sold in japan though(which is where i got mine)

that keitai one only comes out in japan at least they are thinking about doing that..

so dont keep your hopes up.. i have one though i bought it in japan and if you ve heard about the big tamagotchis a deka gotchi they are in stores everywhere not to sell but in the keitai you raise money and you can spend it -at the deka gotchi by connecting them- how do i know? well i have one and i was looking for codes and found that info :D

here isn't it supposed to be a program for mobile phones in the U.S. or soemthing???? :mimitchi:

This is a completely new tamagotchi for release i nthe US later this summer for cell phones. It is independently for use on your <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=cell%20phone" onmouseover="window.status='cell phone'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">cell phone</a> and nothing else. Sorry if this is old.

http://www.gamershell.com/companies/bandai...ive/236860.html

COOL!!!

Whoa! I think this is the American version of the Keitai! WHOOPEEE!!! Now if I could just get a cell phone... :mimitchi:

PROBLEM: i have a cell phone, what if its not compatible? its a Sprint PM8200

:) :D :huh: that would be way c00L....must get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must get!!!!!!muahahaha ( I hope they have this for T-mobile =) ...though when you click on the link for cell phones in that article you get cingular......) :P

When you say cingular did you mean you can you use it on cingular phones only? If yes I'm soooo happy!! I have a cell phone that is cingular's and I'm only 10!! I still hope that we don't have to do a monthly pay though.......I hope we just buy it and keep it. I hope they will be in Honolulu Hawaii soon....