OH COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reallybigshot

Reaction score
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! my tama won't sleep over my 2 years of having a tama i never had this before! my tama is a baby girl and when it was 10:00 pm it was still awake! it drove me crazy and awake the whole night! please help!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well,

When your Tamagotchi is a baby it won't go to sleep. So don't worry as soon as it changes it'll go to sleep! :p

Sincerely,

Pupsluv24 B)

Sounds a little odd to me... why didn't you just pause it??

Anyway, the obvious thing to check there is that the time is set correctly - particularly if you are one to fiddle around with the time to get shop restocks etc.

All you have to do is wait for it to become a toddler and it will go to sleep.

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! my tama won't sleep over my 2 years of having a tama i never had this before! my tama is a baby girl and when it was 10:00 pm it was still awake! it drove me crazy and awake the whole night! please help!!!!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi:
As a baby, it will never fall asleep... until about 30 minutes past hatchment, when it will take a 5 minute nap.

Characters like Masktchi/Masukutchi and Gozarutchi fall asleep at 11:00pm. All Tamagotchi will be asleep by then (with the exception of Bebi-chi.)

As a baby it doesn't go to sleep. As a toddler it will, the latest they sleep is 9 and with teenagers the latest they sleep is 9. And Masktchi/Gozarutchi will go to sleep at 10:15!!!

Hope I helped!

mimi

Thats sooooo annoying. I ALWAYS turn off the soung at night or i would be in SOOOO much trouble. ;)

..Sound pretty odd. Have you been pausing it a lot? The pausing can make a stop to your tamagotchi's growth in years. Also, setting the time can also put a stop to your tamagotchi evolving :p . Have your tamagotchi unpaused all day, and let it go to sleep at night ;) .

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back