call the teacher!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaskate

Reaction score
i found out how to call the teacher with your rare cell phone!

his number is accbcaab!if you don't have a cell phone enter

this code in your shop, whoops i don't have it but it is on v4 shop

codes in tamatalk!PM me if it works!(or reply right here) :p B) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats so cool. how do you get friends and other peoples numbers? oh and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]There is actually a topic already like this HERE.[/SIZE]

::ITACHI::

i found out how to call the teacher with your rare cell phone!his number is accbcaab!if you don't have a cell phone enter

codes in tamatalk!PM me if it works!(or reply right here) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am very sorry to tell all of you but this is only MR. TURTLE the teachers number. I know this because when i tryed this my flower teacher didn`t come up!! ;-( :blink: To change teachers press button a when you can enroll in school. then press button b when you like the teacher. I do like that you found this but I will look for others numbers!!

Wow that's cool! :D Too bad it only calls Mr. Turtlepedia. :D Maybe their are numbers for Ms. Flower and Mr. Canvas too.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

i found out how to call the teacher with your rare cell phone!his number is accbcaab!if you don't have a cell phone enter

codes in tamatalk!PM me if it works!(or reply right here) :lol: :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You can call Mr. Turtlepedia at any Generation!

I know, it is cool! :D

(As Itachi said, there is already a topic about this by me, so please be careful and see if the topic you're posting was already posted before)

Cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back