help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluidgirl85

Reaction score
The Matchmaker came up and it found a mate. Then it said Love: yes or no and I accidentally hit NO. On the instructions it says then it will grow old until it dies. I won't get the 2nd generation? Can I get the matchmaker back?? Or I'm just going to reset this...

No, she will come every day at 12:00, 3:00. and 7:00pm, untill you turn 12 years old, then you can't breed anymore...

Wow! She comes alot! What if your female tama only knows one other male tama, will the matchmaker come and just suggest him?

Wow! She comes alot! What if your female tama only knows one other male tama, will the matchmaker come and just suggest him?
It's just a random tamagotchi that the matchmaker matches you with. I don't think they take tamagotchis from your friends list.

You can breed them with your friend's tamagotchis, when you connect with them enough times. Mrs Busybody is like a default option if you don't have friends to connect with.

People are buying them to mate them. You have to get two adult tamagotchis to fall in love and then they have babies. It won't mate with another tama unless they are in love. They can't just be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back