Links on Signatures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you click on links to TT members websites?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• Depends

• Never

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
Does anyone actually click on the links on people's sigs? I nearly always do. Most sites made by TT members are pretty good, so I take the time to look.

Well you do them a favour by spreading the word of their site, it would be nice if they spread the word about yours, wouldn't it?

Sometimes. Only if it's a Zooreka pet or their own website. Nothing that looks like a prank. They're banned, yet I still see some in signatures..

-kuchipatchi-

depends.

if its a forum, no.

sometimes if its a webbie.

it has to look interesting tho, or i dont even bother.

I've actually got signatures turned off... :)

I don't usually go looking for things in a signature unless I am trying to investigate a member for one reason or another or I've received a complaint about the links in the signature.

Depends. I like to see what it is by rolling my curser over it first, to see what it is.

Yea, at the bottom it says what it is. I only click on webs and pets. I never click on the Kevin brain thing or the kick them link.

In the rules it really says your supposed to label it with the kick me or brain thing so i took mine out a while ago...XD

Well,

I never do. When I clicked on one once (Say that three times fast!) I saw an internet prank. (The scary picture that pops up and screams at you). I swore to never look at a site unless I knew it, again.

Ugh... still gives me the chills......

Alimania

Well,
I never do. When I clicked on one once (Say that three times fast!) I saw an internet prank. (The scary picture that pops up and screams at you). I swore to never look at a site unless I knew it, again.

Ugh... still gives me the chills......

Alimania
That happened to my friend too! and we were watching YouTube yesterday, and she was like 'is something gonna pop out? I MUST KNOW!!!'

Sometimes, like if its A Naruto site or if Someone PM's me and asks if i would join their site, I dont really click on the zooreka things, only when im bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back