Oldie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchicutie796

Reaction score
This morning when I woke up...Cody, my Tamagotchi was an OLDIE. Is that suppose to happen during the age of 9? <_< :lol: :p

Same thing happened to Tamasmarty1 on her V2. She told me this a while ago.

She was too busy for her Dil so he was on pause all day except for nights. He was just aging and aging. Never got a vist from the Matchmaker. Then one morning she told me she saw something on her Tama when she turned her head over to see him on her nightstand. She thought it was the matchmaker then she opened her eyes more and saw Dil as an old fart! I was amazed! That thing is over 60 years old! She told me she was gonna mate him with her V1, Clare, but her batteries died and then she gave up and let his batteries die.

Oh boy....

the last part is just cruel! if you replace the battery and set the time to 2:59 p.m or 11:59 a.m and wait 1 measley minute, the matchmaker will come!

its asleep now but GOOD TIP! mines never had a visit from da matchmaker so im getting another v4 or v3 and mating them together so i get 2 tamababies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back