Just out of Curiousity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka_the_Mimitchi

Reaction score
I am not a new V4 tama owner. But I have a Mimitchi (I have been dying to get this one) <_< And it is 8 years old. I have previously owned a v3 and v2. And I no at age 7 or 6 they get a visit by the matchmaker... BUT... I haven't had it visit!

So basically:

What age is the matchmaker going to come to my mimitchi???

I am not a new V4 tama owner. But I have a Mimitchi (I have been dying to get this one) :eek: And it is 8 years old. I have previously owned a v3 and v2. And I no at age 7 or 6 they get a visit by the matchmaker... BUT... I haven't had it visit!
So basically:

The matchmaker should of camed 3 years after your mimitchi. Try setting the time to 10:29 AM, 2:59 PM, and 6:59 P.M. Then wait a mintue the matchmaker should come! :D But she will come anytime when your tamagotchi is very old. If you tamagotchi turns into a oldie the matchmaker will not come.

sometimes it varies from tama to tama. You might have also missed the matchmakers visits

I am not a new V4 tama owner. But I have a Mimitchi (I have been dying to get this one) :wub: And it is 8 years old. I have previously owned a v3 and v2. And I no at age 7 or 6 they get a visit by the matchmaker... BUT... I haven't had it visit!
So basically:

72 hours after evolving and at 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

Pausing affects growth. A good alternative to pausing is putting it to sleep, it won't stunt growth that way!

My Tamagotchi is on 61st Generation. It is a Mametchi, and has a baby...

[SIZE=11pt]I have heard that the matchmaker comes and leaves pretty quickly. She just does not stick around for as long as before. Maybe you just missed her?[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back