i cant keep it alive!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry10

Reaction score
HELP! my tamagotchi keeps dieing! ive only had a adult 3 times :eek: ! its so hard to get a an adult. i also never had a love of mine! please help! :D any answers just reply (please) :D :D

Just keep looking after it, clearing away the poo, giving it medicine, feeding it, playing with it. If you go anywhere either pause your tama or take it with you.

All my love,

Raspberry :D

you should check on it more in the stats section,and keep it on pause when you are away from it, try to keep it's weight down and feed it the healty options. :D

Make sure to keep the hearts up and cure it if it gets sick. Play games with it to keep it happy and feed it meals until the hunger is filled up. After your Tama turns into an adult and has been one for 3 days, the MatchMaker will come to your Tama and bring it a mate so it could have a baby and you could start the next generation.

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

:D You need to care for it all the time, if you go to school, you can sneak it in and pay attention to it during lunch or some free periods. You should ALWAYS put it on pause when you do not have time to play it!(Put (A) then at the same time ( :ichigotchi: )

;) You need to care for it all the time, if you go to school, you can sneak it in and pay attention to it during lunch or some free periods. You should ALWAYS put it on pause when you do not have time to play it!(Put (A) then at the same time ( :) )
NEVER PUT YOUR TAMAGOTCHI ON PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever you have to go away change the time to your tamagotchi's bed time!(press a-c at the clock!) If not then your tamagothi will take longer to evolve and the matchmaker will come later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back