The Tama log of 4 Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soobeth123

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :) :) Hi welcome to my log! LOL I am going put here my days with 4 tamas.

First things first; I have two of them my bro has the other two. I look after them so from 8.00am to 7.00pm they are mine. :( . I will start this log with them parents of 4 adorable little babies, one boy and three girls.

They are two V3's and 2 V4's.

To make things short I will call mine V3M ( Version three mine) and V4M (Version four mine) V3B (version three brothers) V4B (version three brothers).

V3 (mine); Pink with ice creams, Girl

V3 (Brothers); Clear Yello, Girl

V4 (mine); Pink with flowers, Girl

V4 (Brothers); Blue spiral, Boy

They are going to have names acording to the alphabet ABCDEFG ect.

Names;

V3M; Ally (girl)

V4M; Addy (girl)

V3B; Adele (girl)

V4B; Alex (boy)

They are all little blobs, bouncing around with their parents.

V3M and V3B mated and had two girls.

Both V4's had the matchmaker.

Thanks please post comments. Type COMMENT and then whatever.

Today My V4 and My brothers V4 both left their parents. My V4 (Addy) woke at 7.30am and my brothers V4 (Alex) woke at 8.00am. These two will have tamababies in the future.

The two V3's are spending their last day with their mum and dads Awww!

Please PM names beginning with B (4 boys names and 4 girls names) the winner will be notified by PM and then announced on this board. Any hints and tips will be greatly accepted! I wiould also like some info on how to get a Mimtchi or a Mametchi.

I caught Addy pooping so off to the ducky toilet it is for her!!

Alex woke up and I named him. Sooooooooooo cute!!

Addy's parent Tammy has a cell phone number but i can't use it until she is a ????.

Again please post your commemts and see you tonight!!

At 8.25am Addy decided to have a nap, just as I was leaving the boards! Ally and Adele don't seem to want to wake up!! If you have any ideas regarding the fact they don't normally wake up until 9.00am or 10.00am even only three of them do this and Addy doesn't!

caught addy crying awwwwwww praised her her training is now 1

knowledge 1

fashion 2

kindness 3

:rolleyes: :wub: Hi I promised to be here and true to my word here I am!!

Update-

Addy;

Knowledge; 1

Fashion; 5

Kindness; 6

Training; {1]

0 years

35 lbs

Girl

2nd generation

Alex;

NOTE; Alex normally sends poo to Addy; the cause of having more training blocks!!

Knowledge;1

Fashion;0

Kindness;0

Training [111] (three bars)

0 years

50 lbs

Boy

2nd generation

Both Addy and Alex are in preschool.

TAMA TIP;

If you have 2 or more V4's or 2 or more V3's or V2's and have a expensive item or a love potion ect. then wrap it up, connect with the same version and wait for it to give the other one the present. After it is given then resent and download your tama, you will find that your tama has the item wrapped and the other has it. Unwrap it or repeat the process if you don't want to to enter a shop code and have to buy it after.

ANOTHER TAMA TIP;

If you are going to buy a item that costs a lot gather up a few friends and ask who wants, say a grand piano (i will use this as a demo item) the group who want them stay with you. Use the technique above and get it onto one of the tamas. Then get the person you have just given the piano to and get her to pass it on, repeat for as many people wanted it and voila!!

Adele and Ally are still dancing with their parents, I caught Adeles mum go to the loo and put her on the toilet!

Oh the pleasures of looking after tamagotchis!!

:rolleyes: :wub: Hi I promised to be here and true to my word here I am!!

Update-

Addy;

Knowledge; 1

Fashion; 5

Kindness; 6

Training; {1]

0 years

35 lbs

Girl

2nd generation

Alex;

NOTE; Alex normally sends poo to Addy; the cause of having more training blocks!!

Knowledge;1

Fashion;0

Kindness;0

Training [111] (three bars)

0 years

50 lbs

Boy

2nd generation

Both Addy and Alex are in preschool.

TAMA TIP;

If you have 2 or more V4's or 2 or more V3's or V2's and have a expensive item or a love potion ect. then wrap it up, connect with the same version and wait for it to give the other one the present. After it is given then resent and download your tama, you will find that your tama has the item wrapped and the other has it. Unwrap it or repeat the process if you don't want to to enter a shop code and have to buy it after.

ANOTHER TAMA TIP;

If you are going to buy a item that costs a lot gather up a few friends and ask who wants, say a grand piano (i will use this as a demo item) the group who want them stay with you. Use the technique above and get it onto one of the tamas. Then get the person you have just given the piano to and get her to pass it on, repeat for as many people wanted it and voila!!

Adele and Ally are still dancing with their parents, I caught Adeles mum go to the loo and put her on the toilet!

Oh the pleasures of looking after tamagotchis!!

:rolleyes: :( :furawatchi: ^_^ :)

Both addy and alex are in pre school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forgot to tell u that eariler ^_^ :wub: :furawatchi: B)

[SIZE=14pt] :huh: :huh: :D :huh: Hello and welcome to a new day!!! My brother actidentally reset and dowleaded the babies, ally and adele. so they are still with their parents. Thats ok as they are BOTH with their parents.[/SIZE]

Addy and Alex are faring well, and I hope you enjoyed the tip!!

Here is a update;

Ally and Alex are both in school BUT alex goes with this sunflower thing, what is this??

Ally and Adele are still withe their parents, due to my brothers resetting!

Please reply,

Ally and Adele have left their parents!! I will go and see her grandparents soon at Tamatown!

Sorry that I havn't posted for a while, i was on my hols. Here is a update;

Baby of Addy is a Haruchi

Baby of Alex is a Mizutamachi

Addy and alex mated.

Adele died due to lack of care from my brother.

Ally had a baby with a Mametchi.

They are now called;

Boo (My V4) (female)

Bolly (Brothers V4) (female)

Byrn (Brothers V3) (male)

I can't remember what my v3 (female) is called since it is on pause until Byrn is a teenager.

Please suggest names begging with C.

Boo and Bolly evolved into, wait for it,

Boo evelved into a young Mimchi :angry:

Bolly evolved into a

Young Memetchi ;)

I am sooo happy!!

Byrn evolved into a wierd flying thing.

Thanks to all those who helped me with how to make characcter into the desired.

Latest posts

Back