The Unofficial, "Help! Boy Trouble!" Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
Lately I've been seeing so many 'Boy Trouble!' topics I think I'm going to burst! Well, I thought this may save time and badwith for TamaTalk, so please, go ahead and post them here! ^^ We'll all try to help as much as possible!

I guess I'll start. Here goes the story!

A boy that I've known since kindergarten may still like me, but I don't know exactly how to confront him. We were best friends until 2nd grade, when he admitted his liking me, and from there on out everything was pretty akward. So I knew he liked me, but hey, I was a second grader!! How was I supposed to know what to do? So for a while things were uncomfortable, but when I came back to school in 3rd grade everything seemed OK. The only problem: He wouldn't even hardly talk to me... So we kind of just, I don't know, avoided eachother for a while. When we sat near eachother, we talked... But it was never abou anything really interesting. It didn't feel like before... Well, now I'm in 5th grade, and things are going fine and everything... but he's talking to me even less. So I'm thinking that he doesn't like me anymore. When all of the grade had to go out for band, the mentors sat at a nearby table. He and I talked a little... Then he mentioned his GIRLFRIENDS. Yes, I said girlfriendS. he told me he had one long-distance Girlfriend and another at school! So I freaked out, of course. So I sat there, coming to the conclusion that he definantly DID NOT like me anymore. And now he's gone off and told my friend who he likes, another girl at my school. He must just like the girly ones, which is the exact opposite as me... He used to even love animals, but now I think he's lost interest. I don't know what to do... Should I ask him for his E-mail address to talk to him with our privacy, or confront him at school, or what? Please HELP!

Any ideas? Post yours too! JUst answers are perfectly OK! :rolleyes: Thank you so much!

Girl I know how you feel. I would try to confront him in private and if this does not work I would move on. And let him know you moved on. I hope this helps! :rolleyes:

~*Gummi*~

Thank you so much Gummi! I'll have to try it tomorrow... Today I felt kinda stupid in front of him because he showed me his glasses and all i did was give him a thumbs-up and say, "Nice!" :eek: Then he showed me his glasses case, which had green felt inside, and I just started going off about how cruddy my glasses case was when I first got glasses... Then I stuck my nose in a Harry Potter book! :D

Please help i am definitly in love!

Has anything like this ever happed to you?

drama club my crush came up to me and my friend and said "Have you seen my belt?" for his costume (he is one of the leads in the play) and i was looking for it and FOUND IT!!!! But then a 6th grader came up and said "oh i neeeedddddd that!!!" and i thought it was hers so she ripped it from my hand and said "hey Jesse i found your belt!!!!!!!" and he noticed her!!!!! i HATE her!!! he never notices me!

And now that all of the shows are over i only see him once a day. I really want him to notice me and drama club is going to start again soon so i reallyu need to know what to do!! please help!

~Reanna

uh why exactly would you confront him?

let him like who likes.

if hes your friend, well talk to him, but eh, its his choice on who he likes.

if you are wondering if he still likes you, sorry, to put it bluntly, i dont think so.

if you DO ask him he still likes you, you guys will get even MORE awkward.

and out you in a worse place than you already are.

if he doesnt like you, well remember, there are litterly millions of other fish in the sea. :eek:

I understand where you're coming from too, but I never said I liked him back. :eek:

I just wish we could be friends again, like it used to be... I miss that...

To furwatchi_girl/Reanna: I think you could get his e-mail address to talk to him sometime, or just tell him the truth. I know, it sounds easy from our point of view, but its actually much harder than it seems... Hmm...

I understand where you're coming from too, but I never said I liked him back. :eek:
I just wish we could be friends again, like it used to be... I miss that...

To furwatchi_girl/Reanna: I think you could get his e-mail address to talk to him sometime, or just tell him the truth. I know, it sounds easy from our point of view, but its actually much harder than it seems... Hmm...
yeah, i hate when stuff like this get in the way.

well, just act friendly around him.

sometimes i feel embarrested talking to people, or getting eye contact so just dont think about being embarrested if that ever happeneds.

act like youself.

if he doesnt like you for you, he inst worth your time.

Well, I would like this kid I like to notice me. We talk on IM and stuff, but very rarely at school. He likes one of my best friends.

How do I get him off of her and notice me?

Ok.. I like this guy... let's call him E. e is really nice. but how do i get him to notice me?

how do you get people to notice you?

well, you cant MAKE people notice you (well, i guess you could...)

exchange a friendly word or two when you see him. the relationship will grow by talking. words become sentences, sentences become real conversations. :eek:

just act natural- be you.

dont change yourself for him though.

if he doesnt like you for you, he isnt worth you time.

I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend till college and I'm not kidding. I do like a boy and he DOES notice me a little- he sits in front of me in one of my classes. But how do I get him to talk to me a little more and perhaps like me? And I know I can't have a BF, but I still would like us to have sumtin, like a boy I liked a few yrs. ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could... erm... drop hints, and see how he responds??? Maybe it'll work, I've tried it before... Ooh, poor you! Stirct parents or something? I haven't really asked when Im allowed to have a Boyfriend, but I get the occasional, "DON'T BRING ANY OF THE GANGSTER-RAPPER-PERSON LIKE THAT HOME!!! Yeah, you'd better not! Remember, I just bought this 9 mm from your Grandpa, and that could blow a hole through someone like that, yeah..." Of course, my dad only really says that when we're watching COPS at dinner time. :furawatchi: XD

this is really wierd aculal

well if u want him to notic u i would act really grly ! i would never do it but still

but i need to no sumthin,...

ok well i like this boy ((lets call him J)) well i like him

well my BFFL likes him to

well i think he likes me and he hangs out with me ALOT!

and well my BFFL got mad at me but now its ok

well he made my friend mad

well i fired off at him,because u no,she my homey!!

and me said "o sry" and went to go tell her

ok well she looks at me and gets mad at me

well she's tiring into a PREP u no what i mean

and i really need some help on this one

OK tell me what to do here

Some boy on the same Team as me in school always seems to stand near me on Field trips till we split up. On October 13 when we went to EPCOT around 5 am I yelled "HUG ME!" He was behind me and said "OK! He was serious XP Then when we went to see Eragon he was next to me in the classroom were we awaited till the buses came, I didnt really get agood glimpse of the boy either- What I do?

How do you tell a boy, "I love you" without making yourself sound desperate???

I do really like someone at school, but I don't have the guts to tell him. What should I do? If I tell him my friends will find out, and they will ditch me because they think the guy is an idiot. What should I do? Tell him or leave it?

Well this is just a little episode from today between him, his friend and me:

Today during Computers/Technology he was sitting 3 computers away from me. His friend was sitting beside him, 2 computers away from me.

Anyway, halfway through the lesson my crush's friend said "Hey there's your girlfriend!" Pointing at me. At least no one heard him but me. My crush made a sort of "No... um... *don't know what to say*" smile.

I think they might have found out I like him, but I have been pretty secretive about it. I haven't told my parents, or even my friends. I just don't trust anyone to keep the word, and even if I did trust someone enough, someone else would eventually find out.

But then again, maybe he does really like me! The way he acts around me is weird. He always avoids eye contact. When I do catch him, it's during class when everyone's doing work, and when I look back, he glances back down and "does his work".

This is serious! I'm getting to the stage of thinking of him 24/7! I even have dreams about him! It's really freaky, I know!

Please could you give me some advise? PLEASE!

*~Jess~*

hi I think you should have a girly sleepover and tell your deepest darkest secrets and tell them and if they freek just let them chill they'll get over it and pluse its not like they have to like him! you dont have to take my advice but Iv'e been in your postion

^_^

How do you, hug a boy when you don't want anyone to see? I only get to see him when I'm in school, and there's a whole class that'll see! How do I hug him? And I KNOW he likes me and he wants to hug me too....

hi I think you should have a girly sleepover and tell your deepest darkest secrets and tell them and if they freek just let them chill they'll get over it and pluse its not like they have to like him! you dont have to take my advice but Iv'e been in your postion

^_^
Thanks for the idea, but I'm not into sleep overs and girly stuff. I'm nearly 13. I grew out of girly stuff before I was 7.

*~Jess~*

I think this topic is sort of against the rules...

All I can say is that I'm no person to be helping with boy troubles at the moment, as me and my boyfriend just broke up. On fricking Valentines Day. Can you believe that? *Tear* If you guys want the full story, just ask.

I feel sort of depressed because before in topics like this I knew what to say to everyone and gave them advice. But now I'm just the same as most of you guys, one guy I like and I don't know how to tell him without embarrassing myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back