Enter how many neopoints you have!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many neopoints do you have?? Do not lie be honest.

• 0- 1000 neopoints

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 1000-2000 neopoints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000- 5000 neopoints

• 5000- 6000 neopoints

• 6000- 8000 neopoints

• 8000- 10000 neopoints

• 10000- 15000 neopoints

• 15000- 20000 neopoints

• 20000- 30000 neopoints

• 30000- 50000 neopoints

• 50000- 100000 neopoints

• 100000 plus neopoints

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soobeth123

Reaction score
Please only be honest, and only reply about neopets items, and if you want to trade etc.

I am collecting petpets, if you have one for sale, please PM me on neopets, at soobeth I will pay anything up to 20000.

Remember, my user name is

soobeth

any messages etc are accepted.

HI, it is super to see everyone voting, please sign your name and how many points you have if you wish *wacko*

hey i thinnk i have a couple petpets on 1 of my 3 accounts!! Ill see wat i can put on trade :angry: :wub: -_- :wacko: :D :rolleyes: these are sooo cute lol :blink:

Got 50,000. Medium rich guy! I can afford petpet paint brushes, morphing potions anyday, however paint brushes are too expensive.

I have 250,000 neopoints at the moment, I did have about 1,000,000 but then I bought a couple of paintbrushes and a morphing potion. I'm saving up for a tyrannian paintbrush at the moment. If anyone wants to neofriend me on there, my main account is Billybonkers1 =]

I have about 2000+ plus, and in a way it is helpful as i can get soup :]

I have the max amount. Seriously. Never spent a point. It's funny to see all 9's at the top of the page.

I have about 200,000 plus a rare item or two that could easily hike the value of my account further.

However, I forgot the (fake :) ) birthday I registered with many moons ago, so now I can't log back in. D: I've learned my lesson. Use your real b-day. :) My user name was "mizurizuri"...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 200,000 plus a rare item or two that could easily hike the value of my account further.
However, I forgot the (fake  :D ) birthday I registered with many moons ago, so now I can't log back in. D: I've learned my lesson. Use your real b-day.  :D My user name was "mizurizuri"...
That birthday thing happened to my 3.5 year old account which i miss so much only i did enter my REAL birthday but it keeps saying i entered my wrong birthday when i try to log in. :D i spent years on that account,now i can't go on it.

however i only had 6000 neopoints on it.

That birthday thing happened to my 3.5 year old account which i miss so much only i did enter my REAL birthday but it keeps saying i entered my wrong birthday when i try to log in. :) i spent years on that account,now i can't go on it.
however i only had 6000 neopoints on it.
It's the worst thing ever! I really loved that account... I checked by my shop and saw that all my items had been purchased. Man. I reallllly want back on. Do you think that if I contacted the customer service d00ds, they'd let it slide?

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back