WHEN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama__Mad

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hi guys :furawatchi: My tama v4 is 8 but still no matchmaker :p [/SIZE]

:) PLEASE HELP :)

Hi Tama__Mad,

Sometimes it can take quite some time for matchmaker to come - especially if you pause your tama a lot or alter the time. I've had it come as late as nine years old and I've read about other members who've had them come at 10 or 11 years old. :p

Unfortunately, there is no good way to predict the matchmaker... you just need a little patience and it will happen in good time! :)

*Edit - Remember your tama will get the matckmaker until he/she turns into an old timer character which won't happen at least until teens*

Last edited by a moderator:
;) It cant be to old nooooooooooooooooo :) It hapend to my friend to :)
If your tama is still an adult character and NOT an old timer, your tama will still be visited by the matchmaker. As I said, the matchmaker can come as late as 11 years old. ;) Don't panic when there is no reason to..

You should try setting the time to 6:59 and thene wait a minute. it worked on mine.

Hi Tama__Mad,
Sometimes it can take quite some time for matchmaker to come - especially if you pause your tama a lot or alter the time. I've had it come as late as nine years old and I've read about other members who've had them come at 10 or 11 years old. :)

Unfortunately, there is no good way to predict the matchmaker... you just need a little patience and it will happen in good time! ;)

*Edit - Remember your tama will get the matckmaker until he/she turns into an old timer character which won't happen at least until teens*
My tamagotchi was 10 years old and the matchmaker still didn't come!!! Then when I went to see if the matchmaker had come it had evolved into an Otokitchi!!! NOOO! I took loving care of my tamagotchi only to see that it turnes into an Otokitchi and can't have a baby anymore!!! :) ;) I'm going to reset my tama.

Don't reset it! If you can find someone with an old timer of the

different gender, they CAN mate. When the OT goes away and the baby is left,

the baby will instantly evolve into the secret character oyajitchi :wacko:

Hi Tama__Mad,
Sometimes it can take quite some time for matchmaker to come - especially if you pause your tama a lot or alter the time. I've had it come as late as nine years old and I've read about other members who've had them come at 10 or 11 years old. :(

Unfortunately, there is no good way to predict the matchmaker... you just need a little patience and it will happen in good time! :blink:

I agree with BS.The matchmaker came to my tama at 9.One girl posted that hers came at 15,it was probrobly an Old Timer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back