Are you going to get a v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to get a v4.5?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Didn't know they will be coming out!

• Rather get a v5!

• Rather get an angeletchi

• Different version

• I have enough tama's

• rather get a v4!

• What the heck??????

• Are you dummer than a cheese nut?

• Where did you get that from?

• don't know

• maybe

• I would rather get soda in my eyes than be taking care of more tama's!

• lol

• You're joking right?

• other!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for ''I would rather get soda in my eyes than take care of more tama's!''Just to be funny!

Yes I am. :blink:

(Sorry, that was me. I didn't know I was logged unto my Nanna's comp still! :huh: )

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

My parents said, "No more tamas the whole year!" so I guess no; maybe in 2008. xDD

*Tgd*

Yes definalty! A V4.5 for my birthday! Love being born in October! Ill get it on my 13th B-Day! Ill decorate my PC with Tamagotchi stuff XD

hmm ... i was wondering if it would be a bit pricey if it comes with all the other stuff, i'd buy it if it was still $20 but very unlikely. the only thing different is new games and jobs, i might wait for V5

If it doesn't suck as much as v4, then yes, yes I will.

(Don't start with me, I hated the v4. End of story.)

I personally doubt I'll get a 4.5.

It's quite annoying that Bandai are going to make ANOTHER V4 but only include a few extra features.

Personally, I think just an excuse for them to release a 'new' version to earn more money without having to spend the money and time to make a whole brand new version.

//Haze

I'll have to wait and see if it would be worth it. Not sure if I'll get one or not.

hmm ... i was wondering if it would be a bit pricey if it comes with all the other stuff, i'd buy it if it was still $20 but very unlikely. the only thing different is new games and jobs, i might wait for V5
Yeah that's what I figured.

It's basically the smae thing except new shells and a few new jobs. That's it. Nothing more. I think I will wait untill the V5 comes out. That way it will be a little more different.

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back