Do you beleive in god?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_Clarkson8

Reaction score
Please answer, don't flame. If there is even a SIGN of flaming I will request this to be closed, just put your opinion! :)

I am stuck thinking about how we were created... Was it God himself, or was it science?? Hmm... Let me think a few more minutes! :)

I am stuck thinking about how we were created... Was it God himself, or was it science?? Hmm... Let me think a few more minutes! :)
me too im wondering!! you know everyday scientists figure out more and more!!! and you never know and who are we to decide anyways we cant just say" hey so and so happened 1000000 years ago!"plus how do the people of the church know what happened anyways!! ( no offense at all!!!)

yesh, very much so.

(if ya didnt notice! lol, how could you not!)

i don't think every body should believe god and for you to say that i should i take it insulting. every body should have their own believes. i do not believe in god. i think he is just a mith.

No, Sorry.

No offence but I kinda afraid to say that.

I don't have a religion neither a Jesus nor a God.

I'm me, That's all i'll ever be.

No offence!

I belive in God, Jesus, and heaven. Even though Iam young.

But some of the bible I disagree with. I do Tai Chi and karate too. I was brought up in a very spirtual family, and I think its lovely.

god? God? Gods or a God?

That's a good question :furawatchi:

So many ppl have different beliefs... for example, some believe that there is only one God and his name is Allah.

They believe in God - but not the same God who so loved us he sent us his only son :furawatchi:

I don't think you intended just asking Christians if they believe in God - that kind of excludes all the other world religions that have gods too.

I think you were asking everyone if they believed in a God. :wacko:

Nice to see that everyone is keeping this sensible and friendly

I do. He's always been there for me when I needed him the most. He's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back