Whats you FAV movie =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats YOUR favourite movie? :)

• Eragon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HarryPotter

• Jurasic Park

• Lord of the rings

• Star wars

• All of the above

• Other (put in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianora

Reaction score
I would like to know...

I like all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ;)

Other. Gone with the Wind, Tombstone, and anything with Will Ferrell, Angelina Jolie, or Hugh Grant.

Ohhh, I forgot Talladega Nights and also anything with Sacha Baron Cohen. :mellow:

The only movie I like in the ones listed would be Harry Potter, but I really like Empire Records. And others of course... but I can't think of them now.

I like Harry Potter, but I like other movies better. I don't really have a favorite.

I like starwars but my fave film might just be anime movies in general, or Amelie...

mine

-star wars

-glory road

-some Christian movie with giants in the title, but i just cant get the name! (great movie)

-madagastcar (sp)

thats all i can think of right now

mine-star wars

-some Christian movie with giants in the title, but i just cant get the name! (great movie)
*Faints* YOU MEAN FACING THE GIANTS! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!! but I cryed in most of it.

Star wars,Facing the Giants and FMA-COS

Anime movies im thinking of watching ('cause they sounds good)

#1. Spirited Away

#2.Princess Mononoke (Not really sure, I heard it has Gore in it and its PG-13)

#3. Howl's moving Castle

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry potter was the brst best of all the movies, and starwars is good to. :blink: ;) :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i like a lot of movies!!!!!!!! but i will tell u the ones i really lke harry potter, eragon, taxi, and Mrs. Congeanilaty 2 (i think i spelled it right)

YA! My Mom said I could get Princess Mononoke! (Its PG-13) xD she said if it starts to bother me I could turn it off (I told her there was this one part with gore in it :angry: )

Im going to watch Spirited away today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back