Help! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has the matchmaker ever came then left suddenly?!?!

• Yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I forget

• No

• What the?!?

• Never

• No way!

• Yeah! alot of times

• Yes,Just a few times

• Maybeee...

• Oh yeah!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
I just got the matchmaker on my v4 and then it went poop(lol) and now its gone! Will it come back?!?!?!

I hope so because i was waiting ALL day for it to come! My friends tam got the matchmaker and i was waiting for it to come for me! :lol:

I think it should come back. But just dont let it get too old. Mine came whan it was 6. :lol:

[SIZE=12pt]The times for the Matchmaker are:[/SIZE]

10:30 AM

3:00 PM

7:00 PM

You can set the time to one minute before the destined time and she will still come if you cant wait.

::ITACHI::

YAY YAY YAY! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SOOO HAPPY! HURRAY! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sorry im so crazy :lol:

YEAH!WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I just got the matchmaker on my v4 and then it went poop(lol) and now its gone! Will it come back?!?!?! I hope so because I was waiting ALL day for it to come! My friends tamagotchi got the matchmaker and I was waiting for it to come for me! :D
well.. if u want the matchmaker to come then u should adjust the time to 10:29 2:59 or 6:59 then the matchmaker will come. Simple really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back