Is this right for a Nazotchi? It's VERY weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fleur_jhuidah

Reaction score
My Nazotchi is only two years old which is meant to be a teenager. I hatched it from an egg which is normal and it was a rare toddler. It looked like a splash of paint which is VERY odd. People say it is meant to be an adult if it is a Nazotchi, but mine isn't...

:D

Hmm...Maybe yours...skipped teenager-hood? It might be possible...(is it a V1 or V2? if its V2, check how many games you have. If you have 3, its a teen. If its 4, its an adult)

If it has three games then it IS a teen. Are you sure it is Nazotchi? Maybe it is UFOtchi? Did it turn into that when you connect because Nazotchi's appear when you connect 1 tama with another and 1 character doesn't exist on the other you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some tamagotchis don't apply 2 the growth chart,but I hope u don't mind about it.It's okay if they say it's supposed 2 be an adult.Nothin gives! ^_^

If it has three games then it IS a teen. Are you sure it is Nazotchi? Maybe it is UFOtchi? Did it turn into that when you connect because Nazotchi's appear when you connect 1 tama with another and 1 character doesn't exist on the other you know.
I was also wondering if it is UFOtchi...

Do you have a picture we can see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back