whats a v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry10

Reaction score
What is a v4.5 is it a new tamagotchi :huh:I realy want to have all of the new tamagotchies! :ichigotchi: Is it some tipe of limited edition? Are they the next verson :chohimetchi: Pm me. Dont put up a post. :marumimitchi:

starry10 :eek:

TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V4.5

Then in Fall 2007, Bandai America launches its first mid-year refresh with Tamagotchi Connection V4.5, featuring new careers, mini games and design styles. Plus, the brand expands with three exciting new products: plush; the Decoration Kit which allows you to "bling" your Tamagotchi; and software. The Tamagotchi PC Pack comes with an exclusive Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 toy and accessories to decorate your home computer. Load the included CD-ROM disk to access fun wallpapers, games, printable graphics and a customizable desktop Tamagotchi character. Additionally, the tree-shaped microphone features an innovative voice-response system that allows kids to interact with their character as it fetches their email, goes to the Internet, dances onscreen and more.

All above was found in the news section of TamaTalk. :eek:

Pity it be a only be a pc pack, because that probably won't work on my mac...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is a v4.5 is it a new tamagotchi :huh:I realy want to have all of the new tamagotchies! :ichigotchi: Is it some tipe of limited edition? Are they the next verson :chohimetchi: Pm me. Dont put up a post. :marumimitchi:

starry10 :eek:
V4.5 is just another name for v4's. Don't worry; v4.5 and v4 are the same.

V4.5 is just another name for v4's. Don't worry; v4.5 and v4 are the same.
New careers, minigames and design syles, thus not the same as V4. look before you leap as the saying goes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back