Neopets.. but no Powerpets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neopetlover

Reaction score
Neopets is listed under here but not Powerpets, and that site is easily the next most popular virtual pets site, being neopets best competition.

I just thought it was weird, any one else agree?

I know what it is.. Its a virtual pets site like Neopets, I have an account on there, and its pretty awesome. The one think that I like it for better then other virtual pet site, is that its for a good cause. ( Donations to the site help shelter animals find homes and avoid being put down.)

But is a pretty good site and everyone is really nice. Like some of the people on here =D

I believe I have the link in my signature...

Well I don't think its the Exact same as neopets. There are some things the powerpets introduced first, and then neopets had. But pretty much any virtual site made people will say was a take off of neopets, as it was the first. But anyways, in my opinion I consider powerpets better as its a nice friendly site, especially because the staff are always there and you can personlly talk to them instead of though an email. Also the good cause of the website is amazing, as it works with saving real animals unlike neopets were its pure profit.

But if anyone else has an account there please post your username, I would be happy to help you on there if its needed.

p.s my username is _short_

Latest posts

Back